Search results

+
  1. N

Sound is cutting out After patch 1.21 installed. Did the fix and that did not help.

last night i did a couple of quest and the sound was working. But, today after B&W installed it is not working. I do not know if this has to do with the expansion or the patch. ---------- Updated at 01:11 PM ---------- Music was fine. Ambient sound seemed fine. But during dialog the sound is...
  2. N

Sound is cutting out After patch 1.21 installed. Did the fix and that did not help.

The mod did work. I lost some EXPs when the 1.21 patch was installed, so I loaded a save from right when I know I gained a new LVL.. This was after I did the fix with the 16 DLLs. (manual install copy and paste) During high stakes gwent, the sound seemed to be okay during the...
  3. N

Minor bug with exp points in 1.21

I was at lvl 57 NG+ and had about 800 of 2000 to get to lvl 58 and my game removed those 800 exp.
  4. N

Sound is cutting out After patch 1.21 installed. Did the fix and that did not help. The thing is I have a sound blaster fatality x-fi titanium installed. I have never experienced any sound issues with any of the patches and my 5.1 surround has always worked with no problems. I do not have any...
  5. N

To RED team this is what I have found out about "Strong/alternate attack"

HEY, A hole you don't have to be a smart a**. If you are going to comments, be helpful not a jerk. And, no I have never HAD to rebind keys for the CONTROLS to work. I did not say "I won't rebind." There is no way they tested this because it DOES NOT WORK.
  6. N

You can not be serious. I have always played the games I buy the way the developer keyed them, never had to rebind. . "Rebind if I don't like." I have no choice but to rebind. So, what you are saying is the game was unplayable as shipped and that was done deliberately. BTW the middle mouse...
  7. N

Any suggestions for a wired keyboard for this game?

definitely aluminum body.
  8. N

Any suggestions for a wired keyboard for this game?

Any suggestions for a wired keyboard for this game? I am looking to replace my wireless MS keyboard and want to know what wired boards you find the best for this game?
  9. N

To RED team this is what I have found out about "Strong/alternate attack" As the game is shipped, "sprint" is set to left shift and "strong/alternate attack" are set to left shift and left mouse. Strong attack does NOT work when the keys are bound this way. Can not get past the...
  10. N

Strong attack with left shift and right mouse, DOES NOT F"N WORK. FIX IT!!!!!

Strong attack with left shift and right mouse, DOES NOT F"N WORK. FIX IT!!!!! With Patch 1.04 I was able to pass the tutorial. (Strong attack worked) And, I remapped sprint to "p". I then bought A GTX 980 SC to get better graphics, so I started over. I deleted all saves and started new...
  11. N

Freeze Fix - GPU clock was not on standard although it is a standard card!

Are you saying the game over clocked your card?
  12. N

Can anybody from RED give an estimated time?

Can anybody from RED give an estimated time? Obviously, all of these bug can't be fix right away. But, The keyboard controls need to be fixed ASAP. Can we get briefing? We all know you are aware of this problem. Personally, I don't want to waste my time if nothing is coming soon. Just pop...
  13. N

key binding list

Google it. "Witcher 3 PC controls"
  14. N

[PC][Bug] Small stutter while Horse is walking

if thats your only issue be happy
  15. N

[PC] Does anybody else have no strong attack?

Do you mean "counter attack"? That should be right mouse.
  16. N

I know that works. But, I want it to work the way it should. But, your post confirms this is an issue with others on a PC and reloading will not help. These F'Rs were not doing ANY testing with a keyboard and mouse. Thanx for the reply.
  17. N

[PC] Does anybody else have no strong attack? If you all playing with a m&k have strong attack let me know and I will try to uninstall and re-install. But if you have the same issues I am just going to shelve this POS until RED gets its sh*t together. I have a wireless mouse and keyboard. (1...
  18. N

Is anybody from RED looking at the tech forum?

Yeah, they went on vacation after the launch of the witcher 2. But this is way worse. They should have somebody looking at this pile of hot garbage. No forum for each platform and quest bugs and tech bugs in each.
  19. N

Is anybody from RED looking at the tech forum?

Is anybody from RED looking at the tech forum? I don't see any replies from RED. I Can't play the game. With no strong attack available. Anybody from RED got a work around. Trying not to be pissed but this is an F"N joke
Top Bottom