Search results

+
  1. E

[TW1][mod] Full Combat Rebalance v1.3 RC

That's what I expected too, yet when I checked the formula and hovered over a Wildcat potion, the text is still the same as before I removed those TLK files.EDIT: Only place text is missing from is the Alchemy creation window, where the Wildcat potion is at the top with blank text.
  2. E

That was it. The mod Wildcat Potion was replacing the dialog_3.tlk and dialog_5.tlk files. I removed those files from the 'wildcat' directory and now my tooltips are correct. Thanks a lot.
  3. E

Hmm, maybe one of my other mods are interfering, although I installed FCR last. I'll try fiddling around a bit to see which one might be causing the tooltips to be incorrect.
  4. E

Is my game bugged or is my char supposed to stay at 40 hp throughout the game? I've picked up some Strength talents that supposedly increase Vitality and Vigor which says it raises health by +2 per level, yet my character doesn't get any more hitpoints.
  5. E

Talents - info, recommended [SPOILERS POSSIBLE]

There's a lot of inaccurate information in this thread about how many talent points you receive each level. I made sure to check my talents before levelling up, so these are definitely accurate:1-14: 3 bronze talents per level15-29: 1 silver + 3 bronze talents per level30+: ?My character is only...
Top Bottom