Search results

+
  1. K

Favorite book?

oh and the wheel of time although i only got to book 6 i might not finish it if the author dies before righting the last book i would hate to spend all that time reading the books if i could not read the end i would be always wondering what happend in the end untill i die.
  2. K

Favorite book?

I read alot of science fiction/fantasy i have read a lot of Pierce Anthony i love the incarnations of immortality seriesTamora Pierce i have read all of here booksTracy hickman's dragonlance series i have read legends, chronicle, and time of the twinsDavid eddings' The belgeriad series I LOVED...
  3. K

Favourite music

i like all kinds of music except country never really got into country all that much but yah pretty much everything else. but i was wondering anyone got any good german music??
  4. K

RPG discussion -- general

i just saw some guy put fable wow fable was a horrible RPG i mean yah there was somethings u had a choice but could u go off the road?? no i mean it was a good game but for an RPG? nah not really
  5. K

Tired of the Witcher? Play Crysis!

i would burn a copy of the witcher then take it back for the 40% off so i have both games =-D
  6. K

RPG discussion -- general

I personally believe Morrowind and Oblivion is the best RPG out there i mean theres endless questing and wow it took me years to beat morrowind just the interaction with people is amazing and the graphics i mean now yah morrowinds graphics aint so good but when it was first made omfg!! and now...
Top Bottom