Search results

+
  1. U

Shader bug/pixellation in cutscenes on widescreen

Shiny!The nVidia force AF and AA worked for me.Playing with the better graphics and sound really makes this game shine.Vista Ultimate 64e2160 OC to 3.0 Ghz4 GB RAM7950 GTX-Fi Xtreme
  2. U

Sound and EAX ( mss32.dll ) issues

Try this link:http://www.thewitcher.com/forum/index.php?topic=3160.msg149741#msg149741
  3. U

This is the end, my only friend, the end…

Thanks for all the hard work you guys put into this game.Going to look for more games made by CDP RED in the future.
  4. U

The Witcher + Logitech G15 Gaming Keyboard

Just noticed the extra programs on my GamePanel Manager 2.02The program works fine in Witcher. I get to see my stats.This can be disabled by selecting Manual - Use Device Control to Switch.The added programs will still be there. This just lets you switch to the clock or performance and stays...
  5. U

DVD not required anymore for patched Original version ( released in 2007 )

Confirmed that the DVD is no longer required with patch 1.4.WOOT!I think you still need an internet connection for the game to play or is this for registration only?Will we still be able to play the Witcher 5 years from now or will it be like Mass Effect (if servers ever go down you can no...
  6. U

This is what worked for me.For Vista x64 Users using X-Fi Xtreme Gamer Soundcard1) Download and install ALchemy 1.20.042) Find ALchemy and right click the program and select Properties3) Under Compatibility select Run as Admin (even if you are the admin please check this box)4) Launch ALchemy...
  7. U

This is what worked for me.For Vista x64 Users using X-Fi Xtreme Gamer Soundcard 1) Download and install ALchemy 1.20.042) Find ALchemy and right click the program and select Properties3) Under Compatibility select Run as Admin (even if you are the admin please check this box)4) Launch ALchemy...
  8. U

What are your opinions on the Enhanced Edition of The Witcher

Awesome experience.The opening cinema of the game itself has been much improved.Faster performance.More dialogue.More emotes.Fewer bugs (minor, like the funeral scene the voice actors cross over each other).I think I may get behind in my studies. ;DThis is a joy to play.Thank you.
  9. U

Downloadable content announcement

Greetings All,Downloaded the patch over at FilePlanet (http://www.fileplanet.com/)The Witcher Enhanced Edition (patch 1.4)English Language PackPrice of Neutrality Side EffectsBlood Patchsize: 1.9 GBMy speed was 350 Kb/sec so took ~75 mintues to download (guessing I was AFK).Reregistered my game...
  10. U

Starting September 16 (or 19), Your Life Will be Improved, Elevated, Augmented, Enriched… Enhanced,

Assuming it's like the patch you need to register your copy of the game first.
  11. U

Patch 1.2 available!

After I heard the patch came out I went to my local computer store and got the UK version. WOOT!Merry Christmas and thank you for working so hard to get this patch out. WOOT!
  12. U

Welcome Thread [Archive]

Greetings All,I downloaded the demo yesterday and liked the game so much I brought the UK version at my local FRY's computer store. I wanted to wait until patch 1.2 before I purchase the game. I am looking forward to playing this game soon. WOOT!
Top Bottom