Search results

+
  1. P

Red Flame interactive and CD Projekt RED are pleased to announce Deception!

As this module was made pre-Enhanced Edition, it doesn't work with many of the Enhanced Edition features. We very much wished to continue going, but several issues from several directions convinced us to leave it for what it is: a learning-module game gift for the fans to use and learn from and...
  2. P

[GENERAL] Sex cards you REALLY could have done without.

In the feudal times, we had no movies and no rock-stars with hair tips to look up to. Sure, the cards are supposed to be flattering, but what we don't get is the scent, the magic, the...Oh who am I kidding?! We know what sword Geralt prefers to wield most in the game!
  3. P

[GENERAL] Sex cards you REALLY could have done without.

Clearly, witchers have a Nine Coronas potion.What happens in Wizyma, stays in Wizyma.
  4. P

Our work on Deception, Strands of Destiny and other Witcher products will resume pending funding.
  5. P

[wip] REDFlame Presents "Deception"

Our work on Strands of Destiny and other Witcher products will resume pending funding.
  6. P

Cassandra31EEE, this happens when you talk to him more than the once. Please do not interrupt the guard after talking to him originally when you arrive in the prison, until after he opens the prison doors. Also, please note, that he will only unlock the door once. If you leave the area and...
  7. P

Hello, DyreStraits (sultan of swing!), thanks for playing. I have the following helpful tips:Black textures appearing: This happened very rarely and sporadically with our beta-testers. We were unable to consistently re-create the black texture issue on our machines, and when it did happen, a...
  8. P

Complete D'Jinni NWNScript function reference...

Simon? Would you like our mostly-interpreted of the nwscriptdefn file? Which lists tons of scripts and how to use them made for The Witcher?
  9. P

[wip] REDFlame Presents "Deception"

Our "Deception Finishing Producer" Shawn Key aka Redtape is working on the final touches to Deception, as we speak. A Polish translation is a fantastic idea. I think we can do this. Stay tuned!Here's what we wish to work on:Finding the finishing which do not go to the ending credits as they...
  10. P

A call for Scripters: Help make Arena amazing!

A call for Scripters: Help make Arena amazing! A call for scripters: we have been working on Arena and are going through some tricks, traps, and surprises!But, to make it happen, we're putting out a call for folks who have time and talent to make it work.I'd like to direct you to this thread on...
  11. P

Great, Zool Smok... well done! Adding to the links post now. :)
  12. P

The Witcher: Enhanced Edition gets into the Top 10!

Excellent. This is the time of reward for all that hard work.Well done, CDPR. :) Everyone deserves the thanks, for contributing and being here as fans to make it worthwhile.
  13. P

New fan music on our website!

Michal's music has been motivating and inspirational to the REDFlame team and myself. I foresee his music going far, enhancing and adding to projects for many years to come.His influences are many and wide, including visual scenes. A perfectionist, his final products match the situation as...
  14. P

hehe ;) Still doesn't solve the problem of people wanting the thread notification in email to let them know their question has been answered. Editing won't help them know they've been answered :(Also, I can reference a post # easier, one post with a solution they need. "You're using Vista? check...
  15. P

Ifrit Modding Team presents - Geralt is getting married!

Well, Friday won't make anything better for you, then. :;)
  16. P

Ifrit Modding Team presents - Geralt is getting married!

I've been looking forward to this for a long time. Great Job to Ifrit! :peace: :beer:
  17. P

How do I edit other peoples' posts, Hexenmeister? :( I can only edit mine, as I have done so to my first post and the README post in this thread several times already.All I do is click "quote" on the person's post and it starts a reply. Is this poor WitcherForum procedure, to reply with a post...
  18. P

Hello Violet: Finding the Agent who gives Anais' key is a truly tricky part of the game. You should be able to find him in the Guard Tower... during a certain time. Usually he is sharpening his sword, or even wandering down-town in the commons.
  19. P

Too true! Milk and cookies for you! :beer: 8)Thanks :PHey Hexenmeister, want to attend our pre-betatesting of our coming projects? We don't have the adventure "assembled" yet, but we have good stuff in the works as you know.
  20. P

On page 2 of this forum thread is a guide to install via XP or Vista.You sure you put it in All Users for XP, or Public for Vista?The Deception.adv should be next to the M1_module.adv, in the same folder (directory).
Top Bottom