Search results

+
  1. M

Witcher 2 choice 2 and 3

Witcher 2 choice 2 and 3 I know from doing a playthrough of The Witcher 3 with no save import/simulation, the game assumes that you: let Aryan live let Sile die kill letho but what about iorveth/roche? Or saving triss vs philippa/anais? Does a single line of dialogue between you and roche or...
  2. M

I want more convenient oil application

I want more convenient oil application I am looking for a mod that makes apply oils easier than opening up the inventory menu before almost every battle. I don't suppose there is a way to hotkey anything with a mod so that I apply hanged man's venom with numpad 1, necrophage oil with numpad 2, etc.
  3. M

Collect Em All: a 4th decoy?

I thought the high stakes quest was in novigrad? does the miraculous guide to gwent include the 5th leader cards from Hearts of Stone? (even though that expansion isn't installed, the 5th leaders appear locked)
  4. M

I just completed gwent: playing innkeeps and gwent: velen players and bought all cards from all merchants that sell them but my miraculous guide to gwent says there are 4 left in velen. Do later gwent quests get cards from this area?
  5. M

Collect Em All: a 4th decoy? Every source I have found says that the innkeeper in White Orchard has 1 of the 3 decoy cards. But when I completed White Orchard, she had a second one available after buying the other cards she initially sells. I didn't buy it because I thought you only needed 1...
  6. M

Alchemy completionist: what are all the stuff I need besides alcohol and powder?

Alchemy completionist: what are all the stuff I need besides alcohol and powder? If I wanted to create every potion, oil, bomb, and decoction in the game (including all improved versions). What is the total number of every type of ingredient I need to do so? Since you can refill with...
  7. M

Where's the rest of the witcher series cinematics?

Where's the rest of the witcher series cinematics? I found this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MJXAyNNXaM&ab_channel=AFGuidesHD and this: http://witcher.wikia.com/wiki/The_Witcher_2_flashbacks now I need to find: -the witcher 2 ending variations (the ones talking about the fate of...
  8. M

witcher 1 2 and 3 journal/codex entries

witcher 1 2 and 3 journal/codex entries is there a series of pages that lists and shows ALL of the journal entries for characters, locations, etc for the 3 games. The witcher wiki only shows them for the first game (sort of...)
  9. M

Is there a dialogue and map mod that does the following:

Is there a dialogue and map mod that does the following: A dialogue mod that either: -skips entire dialogues (except for parts where you make choice of what to say/do) with the single press of a key -makes it so you only have to press X/SPACE once, not twice, per line If neither exist, I want...
  10. M

What comes after a deadly plot?

how late are we talking about??!!! I'm at the beginning of the quest Thin Ice and that quest hasn't continued... Also, Radovid has started killing non-humans since I returned to Novigrad.
  11. M

What comes after a deadly plot?

What comes after a deadly plot? A long while ago, I finished the mission where you meet Djikstra and Roche to plot the assassination, and then I saved Thaler from a troll cave and...the mission completed. Ok, so...what happens next? Does a new side quest show up after finding Ciri?
  12. M

The Mysterious Passenger side quest bug

Normally, this quest only appears if you got as far as you have without already doing all of the Velen main quests. But for some reason you still get the new quest update on your hud.
  13. M

Superior Tawny Owl potion lasts forever

Superior Tawny Owl potion lasts forever The 1 minute timer never goes down whenever I consume it. I have never noticed this behavior with any other potion. Does it happen for anyone else, or for any other potion types?
  14. M

How do you decide what to dismantle and what to sell?

How do you decide what to dismantle and what to sell? So I'm almost level 5, I'm nearly at full inventory capacity and I have with me: nearly a dozen inferior swords at least two dozen books one or two dozen monster parts that I have yet to require for crafting or alchemy probably seven dozen...
  15. M

TW3 General Feedback [SPOILERS]

-loading screen narration gets tiresome, especially if you are deviating from the main quest for a long time -loading screen has no "press this button to continue" prompt. What if you have 16 GB of RAM and are running on a SSD? -occasional freezing -no quest objective edge arrow on expanded map...
  16. M

How do I playback witcher 2 movies (.usm)

How do I playback witcher 2 movies (.usm) This is one of the most obscure and complex file formats I've run across.
  17. M

Reading the books before playing TW3

Speaking of the books. I just read the 2 short story collections and 4 of the 5 books of the saga in the past two weeks and I'm starting the last one. But something puzzles me; books 2-4 in the saga seem to take place over a few months. But Ciri seems to age a few years during those events...
  18. M

Where can I find the largest and most complete map of witcher setting?

Where can I find the largest and most complete map of witcher setting? I like to see where different areas are, mentioned in the books, relative to one another. But most maps only show certain regions or omit some things.
  19. M

[SPOILERS] "I shall give her what she deserves"

by the way, what DID cause him to change his mind on the whole thing? Not all the books have English translations, so I had to read stuff about it on the witcher wiki, but it mentions very little of it.
  20. M

Fast travel poll

I will fast travel when travelling along paths that I have already manually traveled across before. I just hope that whatever fast travel method is available isn't cumbersome like it is in GTA5.
Top Bottom