Search results

+
  1. J

Crash to Desktop Approaching the Hairy Bear

Hi there,Usually the Minimum specs listed are the very lowest possible hardware that can run it poorly, but just.Even the ''Recommended'' specs are usually not so good aswell.Some games do actually give you a good description of what kind of hardware you need but in general don't trust them so...
  2. J

White artifacts (dots) at night

Ill rename this topic so others who are as unfortunate(dumb) as me can find it easier
  3. J

Wow well I have to say I never even considered that the AA could have been the problem but it was.Turning off the AA or Enabling Super Sampling both solved the problem.Though Super Sampling will eat your FPS a lot though(nice quality boost though) , turning off the AA is a lot better.Many thanks...
  4. J

I couldn't find much on the net about disabling the thing (+ i was tired last night).But my BIOS is up to date and the only option i could find relating to the graphics was choosing my primary graphics slot (PCI, PCI-E, Onboard).I set it to PCI-E.
  5. J

Hmmm My 3dmark vantage pro has installed Ageia physx software on my PC, could this be causing problems?(I dont actually have a physx card)Also I have integrated intel GMA 950, could this be somehow conflicting when playing the witcher?
  6. J

Nope' im not running SLI, just a single evga 9800 GTX SC
  7. J

Have 16AF and 2AA, also re-installed my drivers like your guide said to the letter.No changes >:(
  8. J

I have my AA set to x2 in the game, but i have it on x4 (overide) to counter the aliasing in the cutscenes and cinematics.And im reinstalling my drivers as we speak
  9. J

Going back to the white dots again.They appear in the trees in the game at night, in some places they happen a lot, almost lights it up like a christmas tree.When I stand still(the camera) it seems to dissapear mostly, only a couple of the dots remain.I tried to take a screenshot but usually you...
  10. J

Put my page file to 4GB like you said and I'm still having these random crashes when loading a new area or saving/loading.Also I still have some artifacts (glimmering white dots) in the trees, especially at night.Unrelated or not, kinda odd.I guess I'll have to ignore the game and be more...
  11. J

I'm using driver version 175.16.http://www.nvidia.com/object/winvista_x86_175.16_whql.htmlI'm using Vista Home Premium 32 bit, with SP 1 installed.About the pagefile, I'm not sure what you mean with that :oEDIT: 2345MB, been googling. :)
  12. J

Hi there,Every so often when my game is loading a new area (travelling between zones) my game crashes.It also happens sometimes after some cinematics and when I try to save my game.I'm running a Intel Core Duo E6600 at 2.4Ghz and a 9800 GTX with 2 gig ddr2 ram.OS is Vista 32 bit with all the...
Top Bottom