Search results

+
  1. K

Wireless mouse very jerky and slow response

Get ATI Tray Tools instead of CCC and try setting Flip Queue Size to 0 or 1http://www.guru3d.com/article/atitraytools/189/Right click the tray icon -> Direct 3D -> Flip Queue SizeThis will change the number of frames pre rendered which can cause mouse lag in many games. The setting is called...
  2. K

Savegames does'nt work

Try renaming the files using the following structure:000XXX - YYYYYYY-XXX.TheWitcherSaveWhere XXX is the number of saves and YYYYYYY the exact name of the map.Don't forget the file extension "TheWitcherSave" after the "dot" .Here's a dummy guide for enabling file extensions if you can't edit...
  3. K

"Please insert original DVD" Error message

I extracted my own ISO CD file to play without using the DVD with Alcohol and mounting with Daemon Tools and it works like a charm.... :P I haven't noticed any CD protection problems at all... even mounting and running the programs. Only notable thing is the spinning disc mouse icon at...
  4. K

The Witcher's WishList

A menu option to watch all the beautiful cut scenes! Since they're not BIK movies an option to watch them again would be delightful. (and a way to cheat and see all of them without having to play through ::))I loved the cutscene with Shani and Alvin, however I got so sad there was no more...
Top Bottom