Search results

+
  1. U

TW2 from Steam

I would say it's probably unlikely we'll use Steamworks, simply because we don't want to limit the game's online sales just to Steam, or have any issues if their servers are down, etc.
  2. U

New details?

Hey hey :) Glad you've found the forum hehe. We're aiming for release in Q1 2011, and more info should be out later today!
  3. U

[UPDATED] The Witcher: Enhanced Edition Director's Cut now available!

Okay, well I seem to have spoken too soon. The DC update will not be on Steam today because we've run into some issues with delivering it via their client; however, the 1.5 patch WILL be available soon to Steam users. Sorry about that... the Director's Cut should be on Steam next week.
  4. U

FYI, I'm told the Steam version will be up within a couple of hours. Sorry for the delay.
  5. U

There are some mirrors already -- FileShack.com, AtomicGamer.com, WorthPlaying.com, BigDownload.com should all have it. Sorry to anyone having issues with the Sciagnij page -- I had the same problem this morning.As for Steam... really not sure what's up; I was expecting it to be up there two...
  6. U

The Witcher: Enhanced Edition Director's Cut - release date

The Director's Cut update should be available on Steam and other digital distribution sites on the 31st, as well.
  7. U

Quick intro for The Witcher: Enhanced Edition Director's Cut

Not quite sure what the question is here... hopefully this answers it, though :). The Director's Cut is basically an update for North American copies of TW: Enhanced Edition, which makes the content match up to the international release. We also happen to be just releasing the full game with the...
  8. U

Quick intro for The Witcher: Enhanced Edition Director's Cut

Not really, except that it's official.
  9. U

The Witcher Version 1.5 Coming Soon!

You guys have already squeezed out too much info about the Director's Cut. We're not going to talk about that until we're ready to make an official announcement.
  10. U

I see dead… salamandra.

heheh... well there's a bit of bloom in the game, but I suspect it's just noticeable because of the lighting position in these shots. When you see the game in action, it really isn't that visible.
  11. U

Veni, vidi … vendidi

Thanks everyone! You're the best!
  12. U

Witcherettes of RED!

I can certainly understand why the sensitivity exists... and there certainly are cases of gender discrimination -- not just in North America, but around the world. This isn't one of those. I didn't make huge sweeping edits to the article because if we were going to be so sensitive about the...
  13. U

Witcherettes of RED!

Is it impossible to be "beautiful flowers" and valued colleagues? That's where the differences between the US and Europe come up -- as you said, it could be seen as condescending by your average North American who's usually too sensitive to these things. But in other cultures, it's not a...
  14. U

CD Projekt Red, thank you

We're definitely (read: hopefully) going to make a bigger push into Japan with Rise of the White Wolf, simply given the fact that the PS3 market is more active than the PC gaming one. Then, I hope, it will be easier to find the game in Japan without paying import prices.
  15. U

The Witcher: Rise of the White Wolf - FAQ

We're working on that update and it should be ready for release soon.
  16. U

The Witcher: Rise of the White Wolf Announced

Currently there is no plan for new quests. And the "better combat control" is a matter of preference. If you prefer a more action-based combat system, then you'll probably think RotWW is better. If you don't want to play a more action-based game, then Witcher Enhanced will have better combat.
  17. U

Oh simmer down, folks :)
  18. U

Understood. One thing that's important to remember is that we're working with an external studio (Widescreen Games) to make the engine -- they actually have more people on the project than we do, because creating the engine is a huge job. All of these new features -- which, as mentioned, are...
  19. U

That does mean a lot, thanks for the kind words and support.
  20. U

Where does this "best version" stuff come from? :) It's a different game. Do you want straight action-oriented combat? I.e. hit the button repeatedly without the timing mechanism? It's a different game with different combat, visuals that take as much power from the consoles as possible, and...
Top Bottom