Search results

+
  1. R

Glyphs and runes dissapearing!!

Glyphs and runes dissapearing!! Hey, this is a big problem...My gllyphs are dissapearing each time I exit the game... HELP!
  2. R

CloseCam mod

CloseCam mod Hello people. This mod is not working with 1.10. Does anyone know how to solve it? I guess it will be some code here and there, but the mod creator doesn't appear. The mod...
  3. R

Some achievements still not showing for me

Some achievements still not showing for me Like the Gwent master one, the Woodland spirit, Killed it one, All in...
  4. R

UBER Fidelity Suite not working on 1.10...what the hell?

UBER Fidelity Suite not working on 1.10...what the hell? How can that be possible? I mean...what is the update doing? Even a reshade doesnt work? I understand some script mods, but a reshade??
  5. R

To be able to delete or ignore quests?

To be able to delete or ignore quests? I just wanna delete some quests, Gwent related. I won't do them. Isn't there any way to remove them and just show as failed? It's annoying to see the quests as active when I know I will not do them.
  6. R

Question about The Witcher 3 retail version

Question about The Witcher 3 retail version So, I have The Witcher 1 and 2 retail version from the day they were released. I know there is a discount if you download The Witcher 3 via gog. But, If I buy The Witcher 3 retail...do I have some discount too or I will win nothing? I always prefer...
Top Bottom