Search results

+
  1. S

gwent Fun but incredibly frustrating

gwent Fun but incredibly frustrating So as many of you know the Witcher 3 has a very cool card game called gwent. I've enjoyed roaming through out the games would and challenging the inhabitants of the games It's also a lot of fun collecting new cards and strengthening your decks. But the...
  2. S

an issue with graphics

Any one else think that this is way more trouble then any one should have to go through after alreadying paying 50 bucks for a game that should be finished outa box? I mean first you pay the money then go home to find how the game has a cornacopea of problems, then download patch 1.1 witch has...
  3. S

Vista - Crashing problem

Full System Specs. hope this helps you a little more.Processor 1.73GHz Intel Pentium dual-core T2080 Chipset Intel 945GM. Memory 1GB of 533MHz Hard drive 120GB at 5,400rpm Graphics Mobile Intel Express 945GM (integrated) Operating system Vista Home Premium Dimensions (LWH) 15.7x11.1x1.8 inches...
  4. S

Vista - Crashing problem

Really?? it can play HGL witch is newer game:( Well i guess this is y its bad to have a labtop for a gaming computer since you cant upgrade them : /. ah well thanks for the help. looks like ill need to upgrade my windows XP computer :(
  5. S

Vista - Crashing problem

I bought this game due to some friends recommending it to me, but so far only thing iv seen is lag during cut sences and game play lag mixed with crashing at the same spot every time, so it gose like this. I start the game up i hit single player wait for the long load times, game starts watch...
Top Bottom