Search results

+
  1. V

Girls Chamber

Are us males allowed to dig out a picture too? or shall we simply admire the girls? hehe
  2. V

Gamestop Pre-order Keychain

I would completely agree and fight for it. This sort of thing is what companies fear, as most customers simply take the denial at face value and never raise a fuss about it. The website was very clear, within pre-order of the item, you will receive the keychain. That is a promise, and if they...
  3. V

Witcher Merchandise in US

The Witcher merchandise to be found in the west is lacking to say the absolute least, the best one can hope for is a poster or a t-shirt (But I don't really believe either are truly first party produced items) A very sweet friend of mine in the Czech republic sent me a lovely Witcher...
  4. V

Game of Thrones (TV series)

George himself fought hard to give himself a heavy role in the production of the series, so that's why it's so close the the source material. In my opinion it's one of the finest book to screen adaptations ever made. And I am a huge fan of the books, have been for a decade. I only have one...
  5. V

The Witcher 2 Dark Edition question

Yes indeed, have it on pre-order as well.
  6. V

Witcher 2 X-box 360 Dark Edition Price in North America

$99.99 would seem a much more likely price. $79.99 seems a little...cheap. Even at a hundred the Dark Edition is still a full thirty dollars cheaper than the PC collectors ed.
  7. V

Witcher 2 Xbox 360 version.

Amazon now has the Dark Edition up for pre-order. (US at least) Their pre-order bonus is the digital comic download.
  8. V

Question about Witcher 2 Dark Edition Artbook vs CE

I managed to pick up the PC collectors edition for a rather nice 60 pounds upon its original release, I'd just like this new edition to compliment it. I've never gone in for 'special editions' of any other game actually, but as a huge fan of the mythology behind the Witcher, I like showing my...
  9. V

The Girl with the Dragon Tatoo

I agree it was an excellent film, I assume it's the American remake you're talking about. Having read the books and seen both adaptations, I will say the American version was more entertaining, more moving, and significantly better paced than the Swedish original. Rooney Mara is also a...
  10. V

Question about Witcher 2 Dark Edition Artbook vs CE

Any news on when it'll be possible to preorder the Dark Edition yet? It's not mentioned on any websites I can find yet.
  11. V

CDPR claims 100% accuracy in identifying pirates, demands money from thousands

I'm entirely behind them on this. You can't expect a company to work on a product and sit by while it's stolen, video games developers should be no different.
  12. V

Replacement sculpture broken again

Just wanted to check if my replacement was likely on the way, been a little over three months now. Any information MM?
  13. V

It can take a long time to receive the packages in America. I got my conformation email from MM360 a good six-seven weeks ago and have yet to have it delivered
  14. V

The Witcher Novels and Shortstories

Its the same as the Nightwatch series I had to wait a painful few years to see a translated final volume of.
  15. V

More Paper Craft?

I'm waiting for the nude Triss alternate, personally
  16. V

Cant wait for Witcher 2 for Xbox 360!

Lets not turn this thread into a fanboy rant, this isn't 4chan. A game being released on a new platform allows new people to play it who previously could not. Making the game available to a wider audience is business tactic number 1. Everyone benefits. Altering the game for a console will not...
  17. V

Cant wait for Witcher 2 for Xbox 360!

There are lots of things I prefer about consoles over Personal computers, first and foremost, they're just so perfectly social. Whenever I travel over to a friends house, you can whip out a console and plug it in in five minutes, and be playing Mortal Kombat with three other people in the room...
  18. V

There you go, kind of looks like it stopped a bullet eh?
  19. V

Ill post a shot tonight. I suppose I didn't consider a design fault. The entire lower jaw is broken off, two spikes on the right side, one on the left, and a small hole through the left side is visible.
  20. V

Recieved my own today, And I"m in Arizona, so they should be everywhere by now. Sculpture is flawless, was packed tight with foam and not so much as dented. So nice work there. Medallion on the other hand, was packaged seperately, as a spot of an undersight, and thus was crushed beneath the...
Top Bottom