Search results

+
  1. G

Blurring after dialogue sort of fixed

Just tested it: looks like it just disables the lighting quality - it looks the same, when you set the light quality to "low" in the unfixed version. More than that it delivers some graphical artifacts - a big blinking plane in the middle of the room. (7950GT - 178.24)
  2. G

Blurring after dialogue sort of fixed

Testing it...
  3. G

Cutscenes causing blurred graphics (DO NOT MERGE)

Hi, I've looked through tech-related topics, but found no solution:Is it possible to fix that problem with blur, after each dialogue, without killing the lighting quality to "low"? Got latest video drivers, PhysX drivers, august DirectX build... My specs: AMD64 3500+, 1.5 Gb RAM, 7950 GT.
  4. G

Enhanced Edition installation problems and solutions

Thanks! But it didn't worked... I used CCleaner and RegScrubXP ('couse regcure didn't run under 64-bit systems) and it gave me about 70 Mb, but that gig is still far away from me...Do you (or anyone else) have an idea what to do? :)
  5. G

Enhanced Edition installation problems and solutions

Thanks a lot! That hint with Windows 95 compatibility cured all the problems! EAX-fix worked as well.But the only thing left, is that the installer didn't delete the temp files it used during the install... Guess, cause it were 4 or 5 tries before, that were terminated...Does anyone know, where...
Top Bottom