Search results

+
  1. M

[TW1][mod] Flash Mod v1.01

Any tips against royal wyverns in ACT3 swamp? Even fighting one at a time, they hit me for 90+ damage, and i have 500 hp :\10 seconds and i'm dead...(using swallow, tawny, diamond dust, and anti-venom potion)
  2. M

Help: Overrides removed -> Game does not load original files!

Help: Overrides removed -> Game does not load original files! Hi there.I'm having a big problem with the witcher EE..I installed some overrides, decided i didnt want them anymore, but the game is not loading the original files anymore!For example, i downloaded a .dds for a reskin of geralt's...
  3. M

Think dexterity is really a must :PI'm fighting cockatrices in the swamp cave in act 3, and well, they ALWAYS dodge my hits :P
  4. M

You are partially correct. Yes you are decreasing damage taken by making those changes but, remember the last three entries should have the same value, because they are essentialy the "best" armor, but each one a little different from the others, based on which side you affiliate to in game.The...
  5. M

Thank you Flash, you have been VERY exhaustive :)Your improvements are making the game A LOT better than vanilla :)I also discover that to fight very strong monsters (ex: graveirs in chapt 3), a good strategy is to go for incineration+pain with fast styles+strong style when those are applied...
  6. M

Really really nice mod :=)I have a few questions though:1) My weapons (even those found after installing the mod) keep showing a +x% damage bonus on them. Is it only a text glitch, and the bonus is not working? In this case, are there ANY swords with a bonus damage mod (just to recognise them...
Top Bottom