Search results

+
  1. T

Cool realizations and discoveries...

Cool realizations and discoveries... It didn't really click with me the first few play throughs. I was going through the Baron's tale of Ciri's story and he had a brush with death but Ciri saved him just in time. Then they cut back to Crow's Perch and she warns them to bar their windows and...
  2. T

This seems to be what it should be like in game

This seems to be what it should be like in game
  3. T

Visualizing a Witcher's craft

Visualizing a Witcher's craft I've never read the books, so no idea what descriptions are given there (if someone knows any, please post) but I like to think of how witchers do their craft. I imagine if you kill a drowner and its corpse produced a drowner tongue and monster blood that a...
  4. T

Need help - where do you get the first Tawny Oil recipe?

Need help - where do you get the first Tawny Oil recipe? I am using a mod and trying to figure out if I am bugged or not, if you need tawny oil recipe and don't start with it, where can I find the first one?
  5. T

patch 1.11 Poison clouds not working?

patch 1.11 Poison clouds not working? EDIT: Not a bug, The level 39 viper set gives 100% immunity. Is this just me or is poison clouds broken? I walked right through some and the pops mold quest as well and it is not doing anything.
  6. T

Crippling Strikes and Deadly Precision

Crippling Strikes and Deadly Precision Does Deadly Precision not work when using Crippling Strikes as well? Seems like instant kills stopped working after using the bleed skill.
  7. T

Question for CDPR

Question for CDPR I am curious why you made the design decision not to have animations for: - Eating or drinking - Lighting torch - Applying oil to your weapon, repairing weapon, or drinking a potion - Sitting or other emotes I'm sure this came up and it was decided not to do these, just...
  8. T

Does sign power cap at some point?

Does sign power cap at some point? And if it does, how can I know I am putting too much into it, if it is already at max?
  9. T

Using techniques from Hearts of Stone to Enhance the main game

Using techniques from Hearts of Stone to Enhance the main game Been playing Hearts of Stone and loving it. I would love to see CDPR flesh out the main game with some of the things they have done in HoS, like more detailed quests, cut scenes, difficulty and boss fights. Even though the main...
  10. T

From Lindenvale

From Lindenvale So I am at the point in NG+ where you play the first part of Ciri's story and the little girl she finds says she is from Lindenvale. I swear I never got this dialogue before. Did they add it or did I just miss it all the times I played it before? Edit Ok, looked at vids on...
  11. T

I haven't finished my drink yet (video of one of my favorite moments )

I haven't finished my drink yet (video of one of my favorite moments ) https://youtu.be/jTgIFF1Dcsk Maybe there could be a contest of who could play this fight scene the best....
  12. T

Wolf set is too clean, can someone dirty it up?

Wolf set is too clean, can someone dirty it up? Can someone update the wolf armor textures to give them more wear and tear. It just seems too clean in NG+.
  13. T

I wish one of the endings was this intense

I wish one of the endings was this intense https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifHuX3xuCwg Replace the girl with Ciri, the guy trying to save her is one of the other witchers. Then comes Geralt and Vesemir to end it.
  14. T

Can someone polish the non-witcher gear armor textures

Can someone polish the non-witcher gear armor textures I think some of the armors could look cool with some tweaks to their textures.
  15. T

DLC Alternative to NG+

DLC Alternative to NG+ I am very much looking forward to NG+ and will play the hell out of it. But I would also like to see the following alternative DLC. - Set Geralt to a certain level and it never changes, say level 34, and all quests and enemies are rebalanced to that level. - At the start...
  16. T

Why is no one asking for emotes?

Why is no one asking for emotes? It would at least be cool to be able to sit on the ground, or trigger the meditation stance while not actually going into meditation. Some other nice ones would be: -Drinking animation -Sharpening sword animation -Applying oil to your blade animation
  17. T

What Ending should be the canon ending?

What Ending should be the canon ending? What Ending should be the canon ending? If there was a Witcher 4, what ending from Witcher 3 should apply to it?
  18. T

3 Guys blocking a narrow path...

3 Guys blocking a narrow path... I swear every time I run into this I think some dev did it on purpose just to annoy us. Not a big deal but man, it happens a lot. I will be on roach and don't want to run them over so I try to go around them and it seems like they always turn toward where I am...
  19. T

Where the Cat and the Wolf play

Where the Cat and the Wolf play Just played this for the first time, and have to say, it is an excellent quest, beats a lot of the other ones because of the story and the extra detail with the the girl. Would love to see more like this. ---------- Updated at 12:12 AM ---------- and after...
  20. T

Meditation and potions

Meditation and potions Some on here would like to have to make potions/bombs from scratch every time while a lot say no to this due to hassle. I was thinking a nice balance between the two would be that on the meditation screen there would be a number of slots opened up, say 4 per 30 minutes...
Top Bottom