Search results

+
  1. E

Monster hunting in TW3

Monster hunting in TW3 I hope that it will be a greater part of the game this time around. While TW2 can be excused for not having much monster hunting due to the setting and the focus of the story, I hope that monster hunting will be an integral part of the next game. That being said, I don't...
  2. E

Hardcore mode in The Witcher 3?

Hardcore mode in The Witcher 3? I think it would be cool to include a hardcore mode (similar to Fallout New Vegas', probably enhanced) in which you have to eat regularly, sleep (preferably in taverns), perhaps have a potion that makes you feel rested for a period of time? Sleeping outside in...
  3. E

The Witcher 3's soundtrack to be more like TW1's?

The Witcher 3's soundtrack to be more like TW1's? The first game had a unique soundtrack. While a lot of people liked the soundtrack of the second game, I think it was not as memorable and the game certainly didn't have the atmosphere of the first one. While playing the first game I often...
  4. E

The new The Witcher 2 box art

The new The Witcher 2 box art Here is the new The witcher cover, with the new version of Geralt's face. I know many of you probably don't consider the box cover important, it is the game that matters etc etc. But please, for the sake of this topic, don't mention that. The purpose of this topic...
Top Bottom