Search results

+
  1. T

TW2 and the competition in the game world

TW2 and the competition in the game world I'd like to start this topic because it is important. I hope the game will take care of its competition in the rpg market. I want to know if I am allowed to mention other games I want to analyze the differences and point out what I believe is better or...
  2. T

Tech ques.about RAM and video card ???

Tech ques.about RAM and video card ??? Hello to all who understand hardware!I would like to know if video card is more important to run TW2 or RAM? Which of them influences what features exactly ? I DO NOT WANT TO RUN TW2 on max but on a little bit above min. Look at my PC now and tell me if it...
  3. T

What will you do while waiting for TW2 impatiently?

What will you do while waiting for TW2 impatiently? So, I do my job, I do choirs, I go out with GF BUT THEN WHAT ? When I [or some of you I suppose sit on my PC] I want to play TW2 or some other worth of my time rpg ....... But, nooooo way--- we wait until MAY And we are impatient. Except by...
  4. T

Does the absence of "GROUP STYLE" bother you?

Does the absence of "GROUP STYLE" bother you? I want to see what people think about this. It is interesting indeed.Does the absence of "GROUP STYLE" bother you? [???]Also, say why (esp. if answer is yes)
  5. T

More Bruxa and Female Monsters ?

More Bruxa and Female Monsters ? Greetings, witcher-lovers!I started reading the books in my language-Bulgarian. The story about a cursed man with a monster-like appearance, living in a castle he can control by spells, was really great .......So, I wonder-if fighting a bruxa is so hard and so...
  6. T

Make consumables more important in T W 2 ? [yes or no]

Make consumables more important in T W 2 ? [yes or no] Hello. This is a good question. I start this because in TW1 we saw many coatings, potions, etc.but you could easily do without most of them. Even if I play on the highest difficulty I use only a few consumables /mostly swallow and cat/ and...
Top Bottom