Search results

+
  1. C

homemade Witcher t-shirt

looking good! the gray-ish edges make an impression that it's a worn out printed design... at least it is how it looks at enclosed photo, that is. the last time I've made a t-shirt was loooong time ago and I was using, as silly as it sounds, bleach/toilet cleaner for that.
  2. C

You know you played to much Witcher 2 when ?

It's still better than replying "I would go have a beer" anyway: at exchange office you check how Oren's rate of exchange is doing.
  3. C

My few requests for Witcher 3

All I wanted to say was that the books HAS whole "gay" potential, that's why I mentioned incidentally Cahir. That's how I understood this: game/short stories members of the community seem to think that that all of the characters featured in the games are all characters from the witcher circle -...
  4. C

actually the last sentence wasn't suppose to be aimed directly toward you, but more like as a closing line in overall. unless you feel like it is.
  5. C

not only little. You've simply cornered me back then. you've edited your comment just when I was composing my reply. does that answer your doubts? I've barely made a side note. Because you would never know who did and who didn't read the books. Those who did, would know of whom I'm talking...
  6. C

In this case all I can say is: Sorry for reading the books. because, seriously, whatever I will say now, will be treated as an insult or something. That's another serious off-topic. AGAIN.
  7. C

Sorry. I've started nitpicking.
  8. C

yeah, you're right about that. it was written on the spur of the moment. If it's not a problem, then it doesn't exist. so yeah, all members of this community are +18. better stick with that. There are also characters from the series like... whole Geralt's hanza(party). surprisingly they're...
  9. C

this is how women's brains work, it was scientifically proved that women jump from topic to topic frequently than men. Not exactly - if you don't remember; previous game was published in USA at least in two versions - censored(censored sex cards & erased blood) and full. Censored were for...
  10. C

Yuikami's The Witcher Versus Fanarts [Updated 31 Aug]

I mean that the procedure have to be overseen by sorceress. Witchers can't preform mutations by themselves. Yes they had but it was all about "we would if we could" I've never intended to argue nor didn't want to offend anyone; I just continued the conversation - well, at least, from my point...
  11. C

one of the witchers - I forgot his name, sorry - had damaged blood vessels in the eyes, which signified he had complications during mutations. Furthermore Wikia states that Geralt's hair turned white because he underwent some extra mutations.
  12. C

Maybe just because sorcerers working on 'the witcher project' developed the mutation for the males only concentrating over their better stamina/ muscles development? rather than negotiation and buisness dealing - which in witcher profession is completely useless. I mean, witchers don't negotiate...
  13. C

Every witcher trainee react differently to mutations - Geralt gained white hair.
  14. C

Good point. Surprisingly, putting what I said earlier aside, I would want to see that O_o
  15. C

1)So she, basically, can be any mutated girl - like 'the curse of the black sun' princesses or Rayla - for example. I have to agree The witcher world is full of room for creating characters/stories/motives as we please. But it has, it's very loose but still, limits. Arghh! It turns out that I'm...
  16. C

actually it's a bad news - under-age are playing adult games! Or men who are suppose to do it in real life are exited to score pixelized chicks (and thus continue being 'virgins') D: and I want to remind you that the most popular threesome was (infamous)"Geralt/Iorveth/Roche" - "sex-starved"...
  17. C

From what I know, Sapkowski never really cared about the details like grammar of the elder speech nor he never made any official map for the witcher world. well the story of Geralt is not yet finished (if we treat games as a official source of course) so anything can happen(except female...
  18. C

Well there weren't any female witchers in the books whatsoever. but certainly there were female mutants in overall. like girls afflicted with "the black sun curse". Some of them were really mutated: being vicious, dangerous and well... mutated - one of them even had her insides all covered with...
  19. C

I understand your reasoning. Altho we can't really count the Viper school as a reliable example - first of all it was created for the witcher 2 game only, secondly it wasn't stated that it's their 'witcher style' or not, they could use dual blades to hide their witcher-status. From what I...
  20. C

well, CDPred started it! with all the sex cards they've put into tW1! don't forget about the orgies, they were on the list too
Top Bottom