Search results

+
  1. D

Big Questions on Leveling - Only Level 19

Big Questions on Leveling - Only Level 19 So, to make a very long story short, I played the game, what I thought was A LOT at launch. I have dropped off here and there but basically I am only Level 19 and I am getting ready to head to Skellige on the main quest. I still have a bunch of side...
  2. D

Can't update to 1.07 - Various Errors

Can't update to 1.07 - Various Errors Got back from vacation and I see 1.07 was released. I have opened, closed and re-opened GOG Galaxy multiple times but it will not update the game. The messages I have received are: - SERVER PROBLEM - NOT AUTHORIZED I have clicked on RETRY several times as...
  3. D

To Explore or Not to Explore: That is the Question

To Explore or Not to Explore: That is the Question I am almost 50 hours into the PC version of Witcher 3. I am loving every second of it besides the first part of Novigrad is a bit weak, either way, I'm already level 14 and I still have a ton of question marks to explore in Velen. A few...
  4. D

No, seriously, what do I do with all this inventory?

No, seriously, what do I do with all this inventory? So, I can carry 130 lbs in game. I have so many hides, misc items, etc and for some reason, no merchant will buy them. I am not carrying any extra weapons, saddles, or armor. So... what has everyone been doing with all their stuff? Dumping...
  5. D

Share your video settings! Perfect balance between beauty and performance

Share your video settings! Perfect balance between beauty and performance Right now, I am running the game on a 4k monitor @ 3008 x 1692 with the following specs: * i5-4670K @ 4.4 GHZ * 8 gb DDR RAM * Gigabyte GTX 980 G1 @ 1500 core /4000 mem * Samsung 850 EVO 1 TB Here are my settings...
  6. D

Poor SLI Scaling - 4K?

Poor SLI Scaling - 4K? All, I have two GTX 980 OC in SLI. I can run almost any other game at a solid 60 FPS. In Witcher 3, patch 1.04, not even ultra settings, I get 30 FPS or so on average. With a second 980, I only get 40-45 FPS. Anyone else having similar performance issues?
  7. D

POLL: Are you going to keep playing or wait for Enhanced Edition

POLL: Are you going to keep playing or wait for Enhanced Edition Right now, I am pretty far into Velen, playing the game on PC. I'm really having a rough time because I LOVE the game but I feel like it will be so much better after the sure-to-come Enhanced Version is released. Wait for more...
  8. D

A Simple Fix for the PC Version (Bouncy Foliage) + Impressions

A Simple Fix for the PC Version (Bouncy Foliage) + Impressions Dear CD Prokect Red and Fellow PC Gamers, I have been anticipating the PC version of Witcher 3, foaming at the mouth, ever since the credits rolled in the amazing Witcher 2. It was to my surprise that when I loaded up my...
Top Bottom