Search results

+
  1. L

Fighting with monsters and humans in the same fight.

Yeah! This is the situation i'm talking about :) it just looks silly for professional like Geralt juggle with his swords :) I didn't try to use autofocus though.
  2. L

HoS: Is it me or......

Whoua! That was big unmarked spoiler ... :(
  3. L

Not hard, but probably they're busy in other stuff people are bitching about :) Let's hope they will introduce enable/disable option or disable changing swords during fight.
  4. L

Where is Hearts of stone..im confused.

You start quest that looks like regular request for killing monster. Not sure where is it because I don't have HoS yet. But if you cannot find it I can check it.
  5. L

Yeah, I thought that as well. I figured that silver sword can kill wolves, dogs, humans as well as steel. On the other hand steel sword might not give much harm to wyvern or other solid creature. But it's getting a way complicated than it should. As you mentioned, simply reduced damage would be...
  6. L

Sure. Reported. Thanks.
  7. L

Can you explain your point regarding mechanic of the game? In my understanding if you fight monster with steel swords and it should give you almost non damage. Similar like you are fighting any opponent that is 10+ level higher then you. I don't see it breaking mechanics :) But would love to...
  8. L

Fighting with monsters and humans in the same fight. Didn't find any thread that would already mention it. There is one side quest where you have to fight against she-wolf and her company. This results in Geralt changing his swords all the freaking time. I had to pull she-wolf away from the...
  9. L

How far?

I would really love to have this feature. ---------- Updated at 07:26 AM ---------- Yup. But when you think it is the end it would be nice to see that you actually see 90% of the game and be encourage to squeeze more out of the game :)
Top Bottom