Search results

+
  1. A

In search of high resolution versions of these images:

In search of high resolution versions of these images: Hey guys. I'm at work Google Image searching Witcher stuff... Great use of my time I know lol. Anyways I was hoping you guys could find some of the original, high resolution copies of the character photos that were used in this shot...
  2. A

Where are you guys buying bomb diagrams?

Where are you guys buying bomb diagrams? I need the formula/diagram to make the moon dust bomb but no where I go sells diagrams for bombs... I've tried the peller outside of Blackbough and any herbalist I come across but no one sells them... anyone remember where they may have bought some?
  3. A

So I picked up the collectors edition with my motorcycle...

So I picked up the collectors edition with my motorcycle... No one told me the box was like 3 feet by 3 feet lmao. I'm really glad I brought my hockey gear bag to pick it up and not my backpack and it almost didn't fit in that!!!! Omg.
  4. A

Just bought TW1 on GOG, again...

Just bought TW1 on GOG, again... TW1 is only $4.99US right now on GOG.com and I felt like I had an extra five dollars so I bought it again. Actually, I have only played the game in its original English form when it was released so I am excited to see if any changes have been made to the game...
  5. A

Quest Markers in TW3

Quest Markers in TW3 "The Witcher 3 doesn't do quest markers, at least not right now." -Keza MacDonald (IGN) Please, keep it like this. I beg of you. The introduction of "quest markers" is one of the worst things to happen to RPG's. Quest markers have made quest and journal systems almost...
Top Bottom