Search results

+
  1. L

Mages, their role and power (spoilers)

1) Triss could easly run away from Novigrad , but others can't. Not everyone as strong as she AND not everyone she's saving even mages, remember - Kalkstein, for example, was executed and he was an alchemist, not a mage. So in Novigrad you're saving week mages and alchemists, herbalists and...
  2. L

Nilfgaard versus the North - who should be in charge of what in the next game?

We will see, so far RED's , never disappointed me, I liked all 3 games, not may companies like them (Blizzard is another example for me.). The problem is - cyberpunk is completely different gender AND the most important - they will not have a foundations for a story. For good or for bad the...
  3. L

The Nilfgaard thread - How did you like the depiction of the Black Ones?

I like the general in the Witcher 3, he gave me such a nice saddle! He can take Ciri as his wife, I approve. If we set a side invasion thing they have 1 major flaw - slavery. Which isn't nice but we don't have enough information how bad is it. Because there is slavery and there is slavery. Are...
  4. L

Kovir is a good place for her. The lodge very strong in the court and people tolerate mages, so she will be fine. Next move? Just wait till the next North vs South or when Radovid/Dijkstra dies, she's sorceress, she has that time. Let me be a little bit clinical - everyone loves money and as...
  5. L

I doubt that new emperor will just take her as his adviser. Massive cleaning of all people who worked for Emhyr and not 100% loyal to a new emperor will follow. She has to become his adviser and sell him real quickly to the conspirators before the assassination, which is really tricky, she is no...
  6. L

Nah, completely illogical. She even don't have a weigh in the North if Radovid or Dijksta wins, just a sorceress with a huge bounty for her head. In the South she's just a pardoned criminal from the North, nothing more.
  7. L

How so? She's NO ONE in Nilfgaard, no connections, no wealth, she isn't noble, just a powerful mage, but they have mages too.
  8. L

Is this possibly the best ending? (SPOILERS OBVIOUSLY)

In term of pure emotions - the witcher ending as positive and the bad ending as negative. In term of logic - the empress.
  9. L

What is your favorite ending? [SPOILERS]

Funny thing - http://puu.sh/ifGWv/1b5c608cd0.png I know it's not the Empress of the Galaxy, but Chief of State of the New Republic not bad too.
  10. L

What is your favorite ending? [SPOILERS]

I like both the witcher and the empress endings. But it seems that people don't get the empress ending at all. 1) Emhyr didn't threat Ciri at all, she said about him trying to bribe her, not a word about "threats". 2) Believing Dandelion words about Nilfgaard invasion is counter-productive...
  11. L

Does the game promotes imperialism?[spoilers]

Weird guy, acting like a normal politician.
  12. L

Philippa Eilhart -- Treacherous To The Last

Strong independent woman who don't need no man, only her crop and lesbian-sub-lover. Looking sexy with that bandage on her eyes, would bang and kill. Really messed up with Radovid, made him the stern. Hope to get her as romance choice in DLC, why not? Want my "black widow lover" achievement!
  13. L

Witcher 2 vs. Witcher 3 and the Lodge of Sorceresses

You can break Dijkstra leg (twice?) but can't bitch slap Eilhart at least once. It's just sad.
  14. L

No one is saying that Henselt, for example, was a good guy. But from Geralt point of view the Lodge did or tried to do bad things to him, to Yenn, to Ciri in the books. They also did a lot of bad things in the Witcher 2, again, from Geralt point of view. In the Witcher 3 even when Eilhart , in...
  15. L

I guess they wanted to show in Witcher 3 that the Lodge is a lesser evil compare to the wild hunt, but failed. In the witcher 3 they all nice women more or less, Geralt don't say anything about them doing terrible things in past, don't feel that making alliance with them is a lesser evil and...
  16. L

[SPOILERS] Triss after Novigrad

Nope, Keira don't screw anything. Yes, Triss will appear.
  17. L

Lonely world, after the story...your friends and loves ones are gone...but Keira remains![Spoilers]

Well if you let her go to him he will do something like this, but more brutal. Which is complete bullshit, she is VERY valuable to him, as a strong sorceress and the member of the Lodge, sure don't let her be near you, but send her back to Redania, use her knowledge. Damn, I'm soooo angry about...
  18. L

Please, explain me logic of the neutral ending [Spoilers]

I understand her, the wild hunt after her, she has to stop the white frost, she and Geralt are going to kill bad ass witches and bad ass elf. Some stupid talks with an old dude sure not the first priority thing in her mind.
  19. L

Please, explain me logic of the neutral ending [Spoilers]

I get you, but I think she don't need " a little convincing", she just never thought about it at all! Of course she freaked out at first, but MUCH latter, it seems HALF of YEAR or even more passed between her talk with Emhyr and ending, she saw it as good idea. Half a year is a good time to...
  20. L

Lonely world, after the story...your friends and loves ones are gone...but Keira remains![Spoilers]

Lady need her lady things! Not the good damn hut in the middle of nowhere! And she had her logic actually, she could be valuable source of info about lodge to Radovid, even without the plague thing. I guess she would be fine with Witcher 2 Radovid, but well, we have completely insane Radovid in...
Top Bottom