Search results

+
  1. GHOSTMD

Cyberpunk 2077 does not start offline anymore

Greetings here to report a critical bug (for me at least) CP77 does not launch when you disconnect your PC form the internet. see here As you can see (lower right) i disconnected the PC on the hardware site to test the offline fuctionality of CP77 The game freezes during the loading screens...
  2. GHOSTMD

Small Feature request list

Hey guys this just a small list of missing features (for me) on PC for Keyboard and Mouse players 1. Please bring back the WALK button like in W3, it is annoying not to be able to just "walk" through nicht city when you don t use a controller. that just sucks. (Why did you guys get rid...
  3. GHOSTMD

Tatto BUG when using alternative Beard Styles

Tatto BUG when using alternative Beard Styles Just want to report a Bug that appreared today after i used the alternative BEARD Styles for Geralt. Tatto from the hangover Quest in TW2 appears if you use the Styles. Even if you import a savegame, were you don' t keep it. If this is intented...
  4. GHOSTMD

TW3 Save Game / Load Game mechanics

TW3 Save Game / Load Game mechanics Hey there o/, so we got a peek on the Main Menu Screen at the Gamespot Demo Presentation.... looking at it shows that there is only a Load Game button.... what implements the TW2 Savegame mechanic is used... But i just assume that at this point.... so a...
Top Bottom