Search results

+
  1. K

Whyyyyy did they ruin all the armour?

I absolutely hate my silly looking armor. It looks like something my senile grandma knitted for me Christmas.
  2. K

I LIKE seeing a lot of loot. Don't Change a Thing CDPR!!

Probably because I'm not selling a lot of ingredients. I'm still unclear about what resources I'll need for crafting later and which things to sell vs dismantle. So I'm probably sitting on tons of coin, but haven't cashed in or found enough merchants to sell to. :) Also losing my hat in...
  3. K

I LIKE seeing a lot of loot. Don't Change a Thing CDPR!!

I steal everything from everyone and never have enough money. Bring on the loot!
  4. K

question about places of power

As far as I can tell you can't go back to White Orchard, so grab them all while you can (or wait!)! You can get the skill point once but the sign bonus refreshes and you can get it again later. Edit: I guess I thought the merchant leaving meant you couldn't go back again. Sorry!
  5. K

Upsetting guards

Half huh? I guess I'll try more guard fighting. I can afford 4 coins! :)
  6. K

Need some general beginner's help

Guess I went too fast through the starting zone then, since I'm barely lvl 5 entering Velen.
  7. K

Release the Full Choices List of Save Importing

Here's a website with saves of all the options I saw posted earlier by Liuhu:
  8. K

Quest: All Gwent Cards

I missed out on a lot in the early game it seems. Thinking of restarting earlier than I'd wanted to!
  9. K

Suggested level for Quests - patch PC 1.04

I really liked that since it helps me figure out which one to work on next, but it's a bit demoralizing being lvl 5 and having all level 25+ quests! heh
  10. K

What's the point of runestones with 0 attack power?

Confirmed as a display bug in the Tech Support forums. Supposed to be 2/3/5% boosts.
  11. K

Economy? Dynamic events? And what with all that gold?

I must need to sell more things, since I'm just at the start of Act I and I have 9 crowns to my name. How about hides, sell or dismantle them?
  12. K

Underwater Exploration is Infuriating

Asheron's Call 2 had a wonderful swimming system during it's Alpha phase. The water was beautiful, there were lovely swimming and diving animations. It was so relaxing! Me and my friends would often just swim down a river rather than walking along it since it was so enjoyable. Or we'd go...
  13. K

Automatic Quest Objective Fail due to Exploration

The way I look at this is that next time I can do different choices, so in the end won't really miss out.
  14. K

Pausing during cutscenes. Why is that not a thing?

The simple solution is to disconnect your phone service and duct tape your family together in a closet, bound and gagged along with any household pets (yes, even fish! An unexpected splash might distract you at a critical moment.), while you play.
  15. K

Can't load save, DLC missing

I assume you guys have all fully restarted your Steam client and Verify Integrity of local files? Still at work so can't check my account, but that's gonna be the first step to try. :) So yeah. First verification found two files wrong. Second found none, but of course the game still wouldn't...
  16. K

Is there an in-game screenshot function on PC ?

F12 by default for Steam. Use something like FRAPS or NVidia Game Experience for GOG version I'd suggest.
  17. K

CDPR: a Little attention for a consoles gamers please?

Usually delays with consoles have to do with CDPR having to wait for Sony or Microsoft to OK the patch before letting it on their systems. Not a delay caused by the developer directly.
  18. K

How are the PC controls?

I found that I play on PC much easier by using an xBox controller sadly enough.
  19. K

MODS FOR TW3: List any mods you've found!

Good stuff. KNG!
  20. K

Dissapointed at the change of scene on the Vizima chapter

Hadn't seen the trailer, but the way it was in game felt right to me.
Top Bottom