Search results

+
  1. C

Moments when this game gave you "The Feels"

Asking Dudu to take Ciri's shape and re-uniting with Ciri. The latter was like, the most emotional scene in a video game, ever.
  2. C

Such an uninspired disappointing story

The story felt lacking in some regards, particularly politics, but I think the emotional heart the relationship with Ciri provides made up for it.
  3. C

Unfinished Plot Threads - reserved for future?

Keep playing. :P
  4. C

HOTTEST WITCHER 3 GIRL: Yennefer vs Triss vs Ciri vs ???

Fringilla is a Touissant native IIRC - that's definitely where she and Geralt meet for the first time (and become lovers), so maybe she'll play a part in the second expansion.
  5. C

Unfinished Plot Threads - reserved for future?

Unfinished Plot Threads - reserved for future? Hey, I felt like there were some plot threads in Witcher 3 that didn't have much of a pay off, but felt significant - in a sense, it feels like they were building up to something. Two examples I can recall right now are Avallach and Philippa...
  6. C

Is it just me, or is Yen... [Spoilers}

Ah, yeah, there was a thing in the books about Witchers being incapable of love, wasn't there? I had actually forgotten about that. Anyway, Yen's personality in the books felt so larger than life, that I was taken aback. I think she is one of Sapkowski's best creations.
  7. C

Is it just me, or is Yen... [Spoilers}

Yen's a destructive woman, and some people are drawn to that, like Geralt. Being unloved as a child, wanting to her own child despite her sterility, etc., all contribute to her behaviour. At the end of the day, I think Yen's an infinitely more interesting character than Triss, whose head over...
  8. C

HOTTEST WITCHER 3 GIRL: Yennefer vs Triss vs Ciri vs ???

Well, I dunno, Ciri taking down the Basilisk in the Baron quest gives all sorts of confusing boners to a man. At one side, she is very hot, and at the other, you are kinda playing her dad. So...
  9. C

Triss or Yen?

You said it, pal. :P
  10. C

Why did Triss & Geralt break up between witcher 2 and 3?

The Butcher of Blaviken title belongs to an earlier story, I think in the Last Wish anthology, in which Geralt cuts up several bandits from Renfri's gang along with Renfri (Renfri was planning to attack innocent people to put pressure on a mage she wanted to kill, that was hiding in his Tower...
  11. C

Is it me, or is the Witcher 3 really toned down in the sex department? (sorta spoilers?)

Haha, yeah; her and the alchemist from White Orchard made me keep thinking, "if this was Witcher 1, Geralt would've had their cards by now".
  12. C

In the book, yeah, but it's mentioned in the game as well. Basically, them retiring to the Island together. Geralt and Yen both keep expressing a desire to live in peace together, so it holds up for me. It's sort of an arc of them maturing together; Geralt is, for example, very restless when he...
  13. C

My choices from TW2 and their consequences (SPOILERS)

He said "witch hunt", not "Wild Hunt". --- Oops, nevermind, didn't see that someone already pointed it out.
  14. C

Well, he did it once, and seemed to enjoy it.
  15. C

What I Would Like To See From CDPR

Well, Ciri is an exception - she is not even fully a Witcher, as she is not subjected to the mutations. IIRC the mutations don't work on women, or at least have widely unpredictable effects on them, since they were made with men in mind.
  16. C

Opinions on Nilfgaard

I was pro-Northern independence, though it's practically unachieveable in the game, but keep in mind that Emhyr posseses more political acumen than almost all the Northern kings combined. Also, I think it's established in the books that Nilfgaard under his rule is a better place to live, safer...
  17. C

What I Would Like To See From CDPR

Nah, there was initially a statement to that effect, but they later corrected it into saying that this would be the end of Geralt's saga, but not Witcher franchise, which opens up the possibility of a Witcher game with a new protagonist.
  18. C

[Spoilers] Why did my choices in the Witcher 2 matter as much as last years snow? And is anyone else mad about this?

Also, I don't quite get why they bothered sparing Aryan if he wasn't gonna matter at all. I mean, his survival was a twist to begin with; I thought he'd have a big part to play since otherwise he could've just died in the explosion.
  19. C

Endings Guide (Work in Progress, Spoilers)

Precisely what I thought (and said)... It's still extremely depressing, though.
Top Bottom