Search results

+
  1. L

[END GAME SPOILERS] So what is the main reason for...

The option that pushes the dialogue forward should always be marked with yellow. White options are non-obligatory, but as said, they give a lot of additional information. Regarding your questions:
  2. L

Dubbing w Wiedźmin 3:Dziki Gon

No... właśnie je dostałeś ;) Ponadto, jeżeli grasz na PC, w przypadku gdy doświadczasz spadku framerate'u, zwłaszcza przy długich kwestiach, audio i animacja ruchu ust stają się niestety rozsynchronizowane (animacja łapie laga względem audio, na które framerate nie wpływa). Pozdrowienia!
  3. L

[END GAME SPOILERS] So what is the main reason for...

Did you go through all the dialogue options with Ciri after you find her? She explains everything at that point, but it's not obligatory to choose these options.
  4. L

Dubbing w Wiedźmin 3:Dziki Gon

Hej, Akurat tu wybrałeś przykład linijki, która ma prawie identyczną strukturę w EN i PL - stąd wrażenie, że lipsync jest ten sam w obu wersjach (choć nie jest ). W całej grze lipsync jest robiony indywidualnie pod daną wersję językową, tak jak wspominał Marcin Momot na poprzednich stronach...
  5. L

Zakończenie - dyskusja

Hej, Tu, na angielskim forum kolega wypisał dokładnie zakończenia i jak je zdobyć:
  6. L

Triss & Kaer Morhen

I'd just say - play and see, but if you want to know
  7. L

Problemy z questami [SPOILER!!!]

Hej, Jeżeli chodzi o Talara, to Twoim zadaniem było jedynie go odnalezienie - reszta ekipy nie chciała, żebyś się bardziej mieszał w sprawę. Tak więc to koniec tego wątku póki co. Co do Triss - jest w drodze ;) W końcu się pojawi.
  8. L

[SPOLERS] Whoresons hideout

Np ;)
  9. L

Is it finaly answered?

Hey! I will not ruin the fun for you, but many of these questions are answered at a specific point later in the game. Have fun and see for yourself!
  10. L

[SPOLERS] Whoresons hideout

The room with Whorse is not locked with any key as far as I remember. You might be trying to open an unlockable door. Try to find a different way
  11. L

Story line help!

You have two levers: - One lever lets you choose which Gate to operate - The other open/closes the choosen gate You need to try it out for yourself, since after you started playing around with it I couldn't tell you which one you need to press now in order to get the way freed. Hope it helps!
Top Bottom