Search results

+
  1. R

How can I STOP gaining experience points?

How can I STOP gaining experience points? I would like to find something in the files to allow me to stop gaining experience points (since I don't enjoy doing side quests with the constant fear of overleveling the whole game...). I'm trying to modify those files found at: C:\Program Files...
  2. R

Save request: Reason of state (minor spoiler).

Save request: Reason of state (minor spoiler). Can someone pass me a save either with this mission available, or before the sequence with Philippa in the bath house?
  3. R

Game-Breaking Bugs, how's your luck?

Game-Breaking Bugs, how's your luck? I'm curious to find out how widespread is the problem, because I'm afraid this is ruining the experience for a good chunk of people, and the bad taste might end up taking over the amazing reviews. Personally I have the No Exp bug, stuck at about 30 hours...
  4. R

School items - Ruining exploration and economy?

School items - Ruining exploration and economy? Here is the problem: we all knew, even before starting the game, which armors and weapons would be the best ones to look for. I recently reached level 15 (been that for a few days, no EXP and all) and I have all feline gear, which makes looting...
Top Bottom