Search results

+
  1. S

Important Update

All attention seems focused on the troubles of console users while several PC players I know think everything is just dandy. Everything is not just dandy. Will those of us with non-AVX processors ever be able to play the game without installing a third-party mod? Most of what I can find on the...
  2. S

TW3 General Feedback [SPOILERS]

Please, please, please give us an auto-run toggle, not the current keybind to simply switch between running and walking, but a toggle for hands free continuous movement. Most games have this simple QoL feature. Hand health is a real problem among many gamers. Also, my cursor still occasionally...
  3. S

Very disappointed with the combat

As for dodging and the alt key, you can double tap the movement keys to dodge as well. I find this a little easier to time.
  4. S

TW3 General Feedback [SPOILERS]

Auto Run Virtually every game on the planet has this simple feature. Why not Witcher 3? Please add an auto run toggle. I don't mean the ctrl-key switch between running and walking currently in the game, but a true auto run where I hit a key and Geralt moves continuously until I hit the key...
Top Bottom