Search results

+
  1. Alaric_Balthi

Hotfix 1.05

You must not know or have noticed how depressing and bleak this future is. No one dies in Night City out of old age. This world and game is not meant be happy. It's the same with Warhammer 40k, there are no happy endings. No fluffly pink kittens. There are only least bad and depressing end...
  2. Alaric_Balthi

Hotfix 1.05

The problem is that those very knowleagable people are then blaming bugs that those tweaks cause, on CDPR.
  3. Alaric_Balthi

Hotfix 1.05

Sure, more coding and implementing features when the game has more serious issues. They addressed this thing years ago and they surely will not do this in the middle of crisis. Perhaps in the large update next year, if ever. I will not use but if CDPR finds a way to do it , fine by me.
  4. Alaric_Balthi

Hotfix 1.05

I think the problem is that people are making their own tweaks, having problems and then blaming CDPR of those problems. This should narrow the problems to only those of CDPR:s own bugs. Sucks i know, but if people would use their common sense this most likely would not happen. Also, they stated...
  5. Alaric_Balthi

Hotfix 1.05

You can access the computer, you just have to wiggle yourself very close to it. At least that's how i did it the second time. The first time i just skipped the computer and killed the psycho.
Top Bottom