Search results

+
  1. D

[Proposal] W1 Price Of Neutrality as a New Quest Project

Thank you so much rmemr! I'm very happy to hear how you're approaching it. That's an excellent way to actually teach people and I'm really happy that you're doing all this! I'll be keeping my eyes on the nexus for it. Really good job!!!
  2. D

[Proposal] W1 Price Of Neutrality as a New Quest Project

Good job rmemr, I'm very interested in these tools. I love the idea of making quests but I'm more excited about the possibility of decorating the environment if that's a possibility. I hate to ask because I don't want to be a bother, but I'm not very experienced with tools like this. Is it...
  3. D

[Mod Request] E3 Hud

GregorWladacz you mentioned someone may be working on a mod tool. Do you have any information about it? I'm very interested in more capable mod tools than we have now.
  4. D

Increased Lod

Hello, sorry for the long silence. I pretty much give up on this project, what a pain in the ass it is. Honestly life is too short for crap like this. I spent over 750 hours in this game, quit playing the story after 45 hours. The rest is just modding and exploring. That's over a month of my...
  5. D

rokenz workshop

rokenz You are the man, keep up the good work bro!
  6. D

The Witcher 3 HD Reworked Project by Halk Hogan PL

HalkHoganPL Hey Halk, if you do anymore updates, maybe you could rework the road textures. They could probably use your touch. Little work and a lot of change, just an idea.
  7. D

Increased Lod

Nothing new, I've taken a vacation. I'll let you know when there's something to show
  8. D

Increased Lod

Olddddd Sorry about the delayed response. I was out of town for a week. There's not much new to show. It's going to be a while before I have real results to share. I've decided to edit a few of the meshes I think could use a bit more detail. http://imgur.com/a/xOn6X
  9. D

Wiedźmin Lighting Mod.

A few screenshots from the amazing Wiedzmin Lighting Mod. Thanks to Mishikedman for this amazing Mod :) http://imgur.com/a/JXGvT
  10. D

Increased Lod

So far so good. I've been working on this project almost everyday since I started it. It's a long process and lots of work has to be done before I have anything to show off, but I like where its going. Since I've already done everything once I'm finding it easier the second time. I'm actually...
  11. D

Increased Lod

MrMoonshoes thanks bro :), his beats are truly the best. Me and my bros all love him. As far as the LOD goes. It'll be seen in other areas of velen such as oxenfurt because those meshes are recycled. However they won't be seen in places like skellige because skellige uses its own style of...
  12. D

Increased Lod

WalteriusMaximus Sorry I'm not totally sure if it will be because I'm too afraid to test it and mess up my Witcher lol. I think it may be if it's just script edits which it sounds like it is, so hopefully. HalkHoganPL Thanks Halk, I know you have a lot of experience here and I appreciate you...
  13. D

River

No 6
  14. D

River

I count 5 of them
  15. D

Increased Lod

I can see there is some concern about proxy textures, it's nothing to worry about. My mod is throwing away proxy textures and using the high quality textures that you see from up close. If anyone were to make a texture mod for my mod, they wouldn't need to edit the proxy textures, only the high...
  16. D

Increased Lod

Looks like I'll have to make two versions. I like the taller one myself, maybe its just because it reminded me of my wiener lol. I'm extracting the files to continue the mod. Stay tuned for updates :)
  17. D

Increased Lod

Thanks everybody, I appreciate the nice words. This will be a standalone mod, I hope there's no confusion. I'm only changing the proxy meshes, I'm not enhancing the LOD of anything that's not a building. Perhaps later I will but this is my focus for now. While I'm here I'd like to get people's...
  18. D

Increased Lod

Kayhan2000 Thanks. When I made the unoptimized wall mod, I did it by creating my own bricks but I'm not a very good modeler. Its much better to just use what's already there. I changed plenty of stuff, I don't want anyone holding their breath for this mod though. I'm going to try and get it to...
  19. D

Increased Lod

Kayhan2000 Indeed I did
  20. D

Increased Lod

Mishikedman I just did a performance test to see how the frames drop. GTX 1070 ultra settings at 2560x1440 Im getting between 50-55 frames with the mod off and between 45-50 frames with the mod on. That frame rate test was done viewing the entire city from a distance, you should get less frame...
Top Bottom