Search results

+
  1. A

Cyberpunk Short Film Theater

Viktoria Modesta: Prototype AMAZING
  2. A

Cyberpunk 2077 - FortressPunk - Trailer

HAHA! Thanks! Glad you liked the video. And yeah - if valve were to make Cyberpunk it would probably take until 2088 for them to finish the game. I love their other titles though....
  3. A

well if it's at least as good as the teaser, I may do another one...
  4. A

is that a challenge? :D
  5. A

Thanks! Glad you liked it! :)
  6. A

Cyberpunk 2077 - FortressPunk - Trailer Probably not the right forum to post this in but for those people who haven't seen the video yet - here you go :)
  7. A

Great feedback guys!!! Didn't expect such a good reacton altough was expecting a bit more views... Thanks guys!
  8. A

So cool that you noticed that guys!!! Because that was actually my intention :):):):)
  9. A

Hi Kyberpunkki, thanks. Glad you liked the video! The map is called koth_king.
  10. A

Cyberpunk 2077 - FortressPunk - Trailer To all of you Cyberpunkers down here, here's until monday unlisted Cyberpunk 2077 Trailer remake in SFM (Source Filmmaker). Yeah, you can say it's a 1 day exclusive for you guys :D. This one took me quite a while because of my lazyness AND business so I...
  11. A

Something in the works...

So, I'm up to a point where I'm kinda satisfied with the result. There's like a million things to improve but I'm just too lazy and too tired to complete it to where I could say - "This is what I wanted it to look like" I will be releasing the video later today. Here's a teaser :)
  12. A

You might be on to something
  13. A

Something in the works... So I have this project going. Let's see if you guys can recognize it
  14. A

Cyberpunk 2077 - Your Ideas For A Dream RPG

I'd like to see no actual game end. the game should be continuous and ever expanding. New events would happen constantly, no matter how far your're in the game and how many hours you've spent. It has to be HUGE but detailed at the same time. BIG BIG BIG The animations should all be out of...
Top Bottom