Search results

+
  1. P

Last Wish (Book)

Last Wish (Book) Now I have played the Witcher games before reading the books (started with Witcher 2 on Xbox). After I finished Witcher 3 I had to start reading the books. I started Last Wish about a week ago and just finished it today. What a great read it was, I love the backstory you get. I...
  2. P

Character Appearance's (Possible Spoilers!!)

Character Appearance's (Possible Spoilers!!) So now that I played The Witcher 1 (I played TW2 first), it got me thinking if Shani and/or Alvin will ever be mentioned or have an appearance in TW3? I mean I know for TW2 it was basically Triss as Geralts "Love Interest" but I did like how TW1 gave...
  3. P

Save transfer question

Save transfer question Hello, I just finished TW1 on PC (even though my computer is crap for this game) and it was great I learnd a lot about the characters. But that is not why I am here. Now I first got TW2 on Xbox 360, now I know this is odd to ask but is there anyway I can transfer my TW1...
  4. P

Weird Camera issue

Weird Camera issue I just got The Witcher Enhanced Edition for PC and all started out fine but now for some reason the camera has started to I want to say "Skip" as Geralt is running (it is not the feature in the game). Let me try to explain a little more, I will be running and the camera will...
  5. P

Dark Mode

Dark Mode Hello again community, So Im almost done with me Third (longer) playthrough on normal this time and I have not died (well a golem killed me when rescuing Phillipa). But I have been thinking what to do after this playthrough and I would really like to try my hand at Dark Mode but...
  6. P

Armor or Vitality?

Armor or Vitality? I have been wondering what is more important for the Chest (armor) that you find for Geralt. Now there are the ones like the Kayran Carapace armor that has +30 Vitality and +9 armor..and then there is the Chest (armor) like Thyssen's Armor that has +15 armor to start and no...
  7. P

Finished an AMAZING game! *POSSIBLE SPOILERS*

Finished an AMAZING game! *POSSIBLE SPOILERS* Well guys/gals I have finished The Witcher 2 (but I am no where near being done with it). It was such an amazing ride the game as a whole is well put together with the story and combat and Politics. I love how the choices you make actually effect...
  8. P

New to The Witcher

New to The Witcher Hello, I have been playing RPG games for a while now and I have been looking for a really good RPG to play and I happened to find this game and I am very interested in it, However I hear it is very different from regular RPG games. I have Played all of the Fable games...
Top Bottom