Search results

+
  1. K

Am I the only one who feels this way about the Health Bar area?

Am I the only one who feels this way about the Health Bar area?
  2. K

Am I the only one who misses traps?

Am I the only one who misses traps? I mean, just think about it. With the fact that the game is open world and considering there are so many contract quests which involve us finding the lair of a monster and then WAITING there for it to come back or trying to lure it somewhere, wouldn't it be...
  3. K

[BUG]Can't progress Family Matters (Main) Quest - Horseshoe prints missing from Witcher sense

[BUG]Can't progress Family Matters (Main) Quest - Horseshoe prints missing from Witcher sense I can't progress in this quest any further, it's the main quest. I thought I was just stupid and completely missing something so I looked up online how to progress, turns out they weren't appearing for...
  4. K

[BUG]Viper Silver Sword uses default Witcher's Silver Sword mesh

[BUG]Viper Silver Sword uses default Witcher's Silver Sword mesh Considering the Viper Steel Sword uses a "unique" mesh, I assume the Silver one should as well, at least judging by the icon, they should match, they don't. Also that's not the symbol of a Viper, but of a cat, but I'll let it...
  5. K

Enemy Level and how it affects World Building

Enemy Level and how it affects World Building I was playing the game just now and got annoyed enough to actually stop for the moment due to an issue I wasn't expecting to encounter in a CDPR game. I'd like to preface my point by stating that I'm generally enjoying the game thus far and loving...
  6. K

What's your experience with the series?

What's your experience with the series? Have you played the previous games/read the books, or is TW3 your first experience with the franchise?
Top Bottom