Search results

+
  1. W

Cybernetics: Things that seem off?

I never said you had to agree with me, but you do have to defend your fucking opinions if you want them to be taken seriously. Instead you people just derail and distract and avoid any chance of being wrong by never saying anything worth reading As for how much I contribute? I;ve been here for...
  2. W

Go fuck yourself. I don't know why I waste my time here. I try to actually contribute to the forum. I write up detailed houserules, I contribute to discussions, I provide reasoned arguments backed by the text and what happens? People splash about and make fun of the fact I actually take the...
  3. W

Yes, let's just babble and squawk like idiots and derail threads. Attack anyone who says something intelligent or on topic, then continue to chirp and flail like monkies rather than taking the time to form a coherent argument. Rather than defending your words you just crack pointless jokes...
  4. W

You're wrong there, mate, utterly and totally. Gear is MADE OF RULES Everything in a game is MADE OF RULES Anything that DOESN'T have rules is simply Flavor Text. In this case, the RULES for that piece of gear are broken/unclear/poorly written. How many slots does it take? That's a basic and...
  5. W

Sard, back in the day when I used to haunt the original WOTC boards (like D&D 3.0), we had a thing called the Oberoni Fallacy, whichwas essentially summed up as this: "Just because you can fix it, doesn't mean it wasn't still broken in the first place." Just because you CAN make up rules on...
  6. W

Except the Leg boosters we're talking about specifically cannot be used with Thick Myomer, but say they CAN be used with Speeding bullets. Which means (since Corvettes use Thick Myo) Leg boosters *cannot* be used with Corvettes...and yet can still be used with Bullets. So bullets must not have...
  7. W

Yes, Occasionally Mike Pondsmith Does Show Up Here...

If Mike stops posting, I think we can all agree it was Chris and C.MacL's faults, right? ;-)
  8. W

Concealment Ratings

I went through and reorganized it, made sure to point out that the guidelines for concealment ratings don't have anything to do with the rules that follow, put the summary up front rather than towards the end and cleaned up a couple things. Holsters were moved to the top of the second page...you...
  9. W

Favorite guns?

Yeah, sorry typo. I meant L And yes, I posted the Ronin on purpose ebcause it seems that most of the bullpup weapons in cyberpunk were designed much the same way. Too much stock andf too much barrel for no real reason. Obviously the artists just didn't get the concept that the barrel was...
  10. W

Concealment Ratings

People who can't talk about Dicks obviously have no idea how wonderful eating a big sacks of Dicks can be. What is wrong with you? There's nothing inappropriate about eating Dicks. I'd get down on my knees for dome Dicks right now! I think the first time I ate Dicks i was about ten...it was...
  11. W

Favorite guns?

An important thing to bear in mind with bullpups is that the barrel generally runs most of the length of the gun., as Chris points out A 30" weapon could have a 20" barrel, but only a couple inches of it would stick out past the body of the weapon. The point of a bullpup is to move the action...
  12. W

Concealment Ratings

I don;t think I can deal with more Dicks right now, but when i do I'm sure I'll have one in each hand.
  13. W

Concealment Ratings

I revised and re-ordered the first three posts. Post 1 is my guidelines on weapon sizes, followed by a brief explanation that the concealment rules I've posted are unrelated to the above. This is followed by a bried summary and table of modifiers. Everything you need to know is on that post...
  14. W

Concealment Ratings

Oh, well yeah. The zombies are a given. I don't get up to Seattle often, but when I do there's usuallly Dicks in my mouth. True. I kept that issue largely vague, just stating that it counts as concealed for the sake of simplicity But according to RCW 9.41.050.2a " A person shall not carry or...
  15. W

Cyberpunk Character Builder/Manager

Being able to select from the lifepath rather than forcing you to roll it in the app would be nice. For example, I already rolled my character in front of the GM, but want to put him in the app wiht the lifepath I genned in advance Being able to roll it in-app is cool, but shouldn't be...
  16. W

Alternate HC rules anyone?

I've only ever found it in the description. Usually it;ll say in the description if it's considered black market cyberware. As for finding it, that's why I said it had to be licensed. Cop stops you, pulls your ID and finds you have a registered flamethrower in your right arm, he knows what to...
  17. W

Alternate HC rules anyone?

I don't know...so long as they're properly licensed and you have a Concealed Weapon Permit, I don't see why you couldn't have most cyberweapons legally. If the cops know you have a pop-out gun in your rm and you passed the checks, you should be fine...as long as it's not fully automatic. The...
  18. W

Concealment Ratings

As Fuzzy has noted, I've gone through and edited my first three posts, PLEASE go back and re-read them and let me know what you think. Summary of changes: I simplified Drawing from Concealment. It's now a flat -3 Init that can be brought to -0 if you Fast Draw. No complicated business about...
  19. W

Concealment Ratings

See? Gotta keep that jacket fastened, cyberpunks.
  20. W

Yes, Occasionally Mike Pondsmith Does Show Up Here...

Sorry, sorry. I meant 'action figures'...
Top Bottom