Search results

+
  1. B

How do you oil your blade?

How do you oil your blade? I wish to create an oil to coat my blade. My blade is made of steel, and I wish to strengthen it for fights against monsters. I wait your advice with courtesy.
  2. B

How do you create potions?

How do you create potions? I have plenty of ingredients, but I am wondering, how do I create a potion? I am looking to create a cat potion specifically.
  3. B

Distribue talents.

Distribue talents. Is there a way to activate this manually, or do you have to wait for a specific event? I had upgraded but computer crashed and lost my save. Now wondering when I can do it again.
  4. B

How do you restore Vitality (Health)?

How do you restore Vitality (Health)? It seems that too many a blade struck me, and the final claw of the barghest was too much. I succumbed to the netherworld. I wonder, pray, do tell, how does one restore ones health in the midst of battle. good day to you all.
  5. B

Mouse freezing on menu

Mouse freezing on menu Hi The last few times I tried to play, the cursor has frozen on the menu screen. It is stuck on load game, but after I select it, the cursor disappears. I have had the game working, so not sure why I have suddenly got this error. Any tips or tricks appreciated. Cheers,
  6. B

New user: Witcher I

New user: Witcher I Greetings all: I am beginning on my quest. I am about to start The Witcher part 1. So far looks great, just getting reading.
Top Bottom