Search results

+
  1. H

Why does the new trailer say "Out Now!" and its the 18th?

Release date got downgraded. Brb suing CDPR.See you in court.
  2. H

Recommended difficulty for The Witcher 3 ?

I like a game that is hard and requires me to think to beat it ,but at the same time I don't want an unbalanced or crazy cheap experience. I guess I could try hard ?
  3. H

In-depth SPOILER FREE review of TW3 by a gamer.

Thank you for your exciting review and continued replies/helpfulness in this thread. :)
  4. H

Witcher 3 Anticipation Thread (Group Therapy)

Pretty crazy that the game is releasing so soon.I honestly have a hard time believing it O:
  5. H

In-depth SPOILER FREE review of TW3 by a gamer.

Is the entire city of Vizima in TW3 ? Since you get to go to the palace,I guess that means the actual city is explorable in TW3 ?
  6. H

The Old Camera Angle (closer) VS The New Camera Angle (farther and higher)

Man oh man the camera is sooo disappointing in the lastest video.I understand that they they player to have a good view over everything ,but we're inching on League of Legends territory here. How is this supposed to be a visceral action game ? We're almost playing league of legends here.You'll...
  7. H

Why did Geralt become a witcher?

Geralt's mom is alive ? It would be a waste not to meet her in TW3!
  8. H

Witcher 3 First 15 minutes gameplay!

IDK about the books.But in TW2 at least Geralt has his fair share of traditionally "epic moments."
  9. H

I wish! I hope the console version has a camera option..most likely won't /: I agree.Its a VERY subjective matter and I can see many sides to it.So an option would be best :)
  10. H

not really ...W3 is a bit too far.
  11. H

Have to agree with OP. Always prefer closer camera in a 3rd Peron RPG.When you zoom out it becomes too MMORPG/"Gamey",which I don't like. It takes out the intensity in some encounters too.Its really a matter of immersion.I am not trying to play a RTS game in Witcher 3. Extreme example but it...
  12. H

PS4 graphics

I wonder if Witcher 3 will look as good as BloodBorne does on PS4.Its a good comparison considering its a gorgeous open world RPG as well.
  13. H

The Witcher 3 Wishlist

Request/Question : Is there a binocular/scope item for closer examination in TW3? I was hoping CDPR would add such an item as the one found in the souls series. It would be a great way to observe the amazing detail in the world by changing perspective into a closer one when using that item...
  14. H

Screenshot & Artwork collection - Part II

stupid sexy geralt. wow.
  15. H

Witcher 3 Gameplay from GDC and PAX

Watched the PAX gameplay on TV .Almost teared up because of how good it looked.I felt unworthy. May 19th,Please come sooner. :crybaby::unworthy::crybaby:
  16. H

Is it true open-world or psuedo open-world?

Many people think that a game can ONLY be called open world if there is no loading screen. Which is baffling because that is merely a technical detail. Open world,to me, implies that the game gives the player considerable freedom of progression and exploration. Big or small,partitioned into...
  17. H

Interviews and Articles - 2015

Maybe its just me ,but I thought Vizima was huge in TW1.(all districts ,sewers,outskirts combined) I wonder if Novigrad will be actually bigger.
  18. H

Insanity Mode wipes saves being considered - PLEASE DO THIS

So you basically have to finish the game in one go and not die ? you can't even save your progress ? I think this mode would be interesting if the game wipes your save once you die or something. But TW3 is massive.I don't think finishing it all in one go is healthy or fun...You should at least...
  19. H

Constructive opinions based on the gameplay videos that are released in 2015 (NO DOWNGRADE TALK)

Glad to know you're interested in TW3 now. I am sure this game will be amazing ,and ,hey, it seems to have a lot in common (Well indirectly)with stuff we wanted from VERSUSXIII for all these years ;)
  20. H

Constructive opinions based on the gameplay videos that are released in 2015 (NO DOWNGRADE TALK)

Most of the cutscenes in Witcher are interactive due to dialogue choices.They keep you on your toes in case you to have to ask something or make a decision. Its part of the game.I don't recall many movie~like cutscenes.(though there are some and they have their uses) Sup fellow Gaffer...
Top Bottom