Search results

+
  1. Cipher-Six

Please Add New Menu Art

Dear CDPR, Please give us new artwork for the Cyberpunk 2077 menu screen. Currently the menu screen art will change based on the last main story mission completed, so someone who has finished the game will always have the image of the Arasaka parade warehouse crime-scene on their Menu screen...
  2. Cipher-Six

Dear CDPR devs, list of suggestions

Dear CDPR Devs, I have compiled a list of suggestions and requests for features that I would love to see added into Cyberpunk 2077. -Please give us Witcher 3-style roadmaps for DLC and future content. It doesn't even need to cover every piece of DLC, just 1 sentence blurbs and a couple of...
  3. Cipher-Six

PC - TW3 AA vs FXAA ?

PC - TW3 AA vs FXAA ? Hi all, my understanding is that TW3 has its own kind of AA. I am wondering how this AA compares to FXAA? As far as I know, I can turn on FXAA in the Nvidia control panel. I am wondering, which of these two is going to be the least demanding form of AA? Which will use the...
  4. Cipher-Six

Saskia, Stennis and the future of Aedirn.

Saskia, Stennis and the future of Aedirn. ---Spoilers--- Hi all, I just finished my third playthrough of TW2 and I am loving it. The only choice that I can't make up my mind about is what to do with Stennis. I am torn between letting him live so that his country will be more stable, and...
Top Bottom