Search results

+
  1. dragondark18

The Witcher 3 Fan Art - Customer PC

Thank you very much! now the post it's actually updated with a new modding added to the PC :)
  2. dragondark18

Thank you very much!
  3. dragondark18

Hi everybody, I build a computer customer with a Fan Art of videogame The Witcher 3, with all my love with this great game! Check the spoiler for watch the pictures :) Thank you CD Projekt, for made this wonderfull trilogy! :D Edit: Sorry for the third picture, It didn't watch very good...
  4. dragondark18

Taking Screenshots

Thanks for the answers guys :) But I think can be a great bet, CD-projek can have a platform like Uplay or origin (for example) and to apart for take screenshots with the platform is a nice method agaisnt piracy and have best control in security of the products for sell more and best for the...
  5. dragondark18

Taking Screenshots

Taking Screenshots Hello everybody, I have a question very important for this game, the question is... This game have the option for take a screenshot?? because I remember with the Witcher 1 & The Witcher 2 do is possible this option, only if I'll just added the game for steam and I take the...
  6. dragondark18

Connection error

Thank you very much for the reply!! so nevermind the register game, is good can know than my game have the last update, now I'm more calmer :) ok I hope with forwad I can get the Witcher III for my birthday is the day 19 May :rolleyes:
  7. dragondark18

Connection error

Connection error Hello to alls, well I have a problem with the launcher game, with the next message: *connection error, try again later. after all my game is original in drm format, purchased from Gog, but with the problem connection I can't register my game in the file Register.exe because do...
Top Bottom