Search results

+
  1. B

Do we want more Triss ? SPOILER

EzekielThePaladin Of course , I think there should be more time for other characters than Triss . For example, Yen , Ciri and Geralt's friends . More scenes , dialogues with these characters on various topics. To enhance the experience many of the same topics should be repaired . Not only...
  2. B

At the moment , and so there will be changes . As you can see they are focused on creating BAW But the idea also very cool and not just one character that got more time .
  3. B

In this case, I'll Private Messages posted to RED's, so you can close the Topic
  4. B

The more so because in addition still a lot of scenes you can do In this case, I'll Private Messages posted to RED's, so you can close the Topic
  5. B

Sure, and I agree with all this posts. This is only speculations and decision belongs to RED's. I don't mind it as it is now because it is too well. But more will not hurt.
  6. B

Maybe you want more Menge ? Here we are talking about Triss and this topic applies to this , just yes or no. I'm a fan Triss and I just would like to receive more . In 2 of her role was small and weak ending . It would be nice to make up for it in 3. I respect every opinion but why irony?
  7. B

Yes, I agree with you, but they may be ending and culmination
  8. B

No one speaks of a romantic film. Only issues of ending. This is just a example. It doesn` have to be
  9. B

There as just suggestions and questions to creators. Anyone refusing to understand and criticism
  10. B

Regis is dead. Borch - good suggestion. By the way Geralt`s friends need more options - Jaskier, Zoltan...
  11. B

Do we want more Triss ? SPOILER Hello ! I have a modes question. After the patch 1.10 Triss content improved. Very good and full of respect job. I appreciate the work and look foreward to additional solutiona. In different topics in the forums of various nationalities people talk about more...
  12. B

Triss Merigold of Maribor (All Spoilers) Resurgence

Could i have some good link my friend ? About Triss thread fix ? ( not with Polish forums )
  13. B

Initially the changes were not planned ( patch 1.10 ) - later, it was decided to enter. So why now it has not be ? I agree with you, more topics need fix, but there is a lot of time to do everything. Final version of the game is far away. RED`s can focus on every thread and fix it. At Triss also...
  14. B

There is no chance for a change ? It's suggesting ? Patch 1.10 was the last ? I think we might want changes though patch 1.10 ? Not all posts are useless and off-topic. It's not up to us to introduce them.
  15. B

We don't want weak planes. Need strong things.
  16. B

In TW I - Triss In TW II - Triss In TW III - Next I want Triss, more Triss In this topic we had support Triss content. I have nothing against criticism, but in this way nothing will change on the positive. Everyone has their own opinion. I respect the opinion of everyone. In this topic we...
  17. B

@xxRENEGADExx One Good, cute scene after final battle. Before end of the game. In the last quest. Scenes, dialogues with Triss before end of the game. Thats all and good ending of this history.
  18. B

Everyone has their own opinion. Since this is the forum.Te fact that so wants isn't to say that it must be so. The creators do what they want
  19. B

Sapkowski said that the game isn't continuation of the books. Besides. We are speculating only. The creators decide here.
  20. B

Books are different and game is different. i wants them to completely different things. Guys I said above, just scene in the last mission. And will be beautiful end of story.
Top Bottom