Search results

+
  1. F

Ng+ legendary wolf armour level 1

Ng+ legendary wolf armour level 1 Apologies if this has been posted already, I couldn't find it. I just noticed thT my wolf armour has dropped to level 1 and is no longer providing me any armour. Have no idea when it happened. I loaded a earlier save , maybe an hour earlier, and it was level...
  2. F

How will they do the expansions with no level scaling?

How will they do the expansions with no level scaling? So, if the expansions are set during the events of WIld Hunt, and there's no level scaling. how do you deicde what "reccomended level" to put the expansions under? From what I can tell, there's no real good solution here. 1.) Expansions...
  3. F

Severe Frame-rate drops in certain areas (slight spoilers)

Severe Frame-rate drops in certain areas (slight spoilers) Hi All, Does anyone else experience large frame rate drops around the Temerian camp behind Oxenfurt and the surronding area? I'm running the game with everything on ultra at 1080p (no hairworks, sharpening on low because I don't want...
  4. F

20-30 hours in, level 10, thoughts so far....

20-30 hours in, level 10, thoughts so far.... I've been playing the game for the last week now and thought I'd share my thoughts. I figured I'd focus on things that need improving just because it could the developers/talented modders build an even better game. So, this whole spiel may come...
Top Bottom