Search results

+
  1. I

[BUG] Wild Hunt soldier friendly on Lofoten (Spoiler maybe)

[BUG] Wild Hunt soldier friendly on Lofoten (Spoiler maybe) Just found this little friend of mine on Lofoten, there is no action for him, but he stands all night and all day, Game finished, (Maybe is he waiting for Ereding to come back?)
  2. I

Some German Talker can translate this part of the video?

Some German Talker can translate this part of the video? Hello, I am wondering how my CPU wil work on this game, and looks like this video explains well about CPU in 30 secs or so, NO SPOILERS HERE! can somebody that speaks german, translate this part? from 1:00 to 1:25...
  3. I

[STEAM]Pre load sometimes download files

[STEAM]Pre load sometimes download files Hello, I know this sounds kinda weird, but on my Steam, sometimes, even with the Pre-load finished, and by sometimes I mean, every 3 Hours, Steam downloads more and more files for Witcher 3, is this happening to more of you? Thanks
  4. I

Just ordered my 970!

Just ordered my 970! Hello! Afther the helpfull tips of the members of the community , I have already ordered my Gtx 970 100 Me Witcher 3, Im ready!
  5. I

New to the Witcher 3, some questions

New to the Witcher 3, some questions Hello everybody, I am new here, also to The Witcher saga,but I read the history of the games and the company, so I decided to Pre-Order the game, because I liked what I saw and to express some respect for this company and his trajectory, Hats off CD Projekt...
Top Bottom