Search results

+
  1. S

better experience curve mod?

better experience curve mod? http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/178/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fwitcher3%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D178%26preview%3D&pUp=1 So I love the witcher 3 but my big issue was how I eventually out leveled everything and it became kinda...
  2. S

where to find feathers?

where to find feathers? I need feathers to make crossbow bolts and I have no idea where to find them anyone got any hints?
  3. S

sun coming up at 3:00 AM

sun coming up at 3:00 AM I just noticed the sun in the game rises at 3:00 am is this related to the plot somehow a bug or is this just how the world of the witcher works? lol
  4. S

what difficulty is everyone playing on?

what difficulty is everyone playing on? I tried deathmarch at first then I got to the first real fight and lost like 6 times, I then went to the second hardest beat that fight easily then played for a while. towards the end of the first zone I went back up to deathmarch and now since I got my...
  5. S

how does alchemy work in this game?

how does alchemy work in this game? I liked how in the witcher 2 you could make any potion as long as you had the ingredients which corresponded to the individual characteristics of each alchemy item. but I noticed that in order to make swallow you needs drowner brains? does this mean every...
  6. S

2 unrelated questions.

2 unrelated questions. 1. I know there's boats and swimming, but i'm wondering does the ocean play a big part in the game? without spoiling I really like the ocean and I would like to see some cool underwater stuff.. 2. is the bestiary better in this game. I remember in witcher one I would use...
  7. S

how does difficulty work in this game?

how does difficulty work in this game? I know the game has leveling and the monsters have levels unlike the previous witcher game or atleast they make it more obvious in this game. I heard from reviews that the game gets relatively easy and you should pick the difficulty above the one you...
  8. S

Is there any reason to worry over ps4 review version?

Is there any reason to worry over ps4 review version? My friend is slightly worried that for the game and series being started with PC first and foremost that they choose to have the ps4 version the only one up for review and he fears that the PC version might be shafted because of this...
Top Bottom