Search results

+
  1. L

Berengar's Blade Quest Bug?

I was JUST about to make a thread. In my case... the quest progressed just fine. Went to the cave and battled the chort. Now, time to pickup the diagram...I see a red sack with my witcher senses (assuming its for the quest then) but theres JUST ORENS and the sack dissapears...the quest cant...
  2. L

REQUEST : Official statement about the clumsy controls on ps4/xbox one from dev teamve

I kind of see what people mean about the controls, there's a lot of transition animations when he stops and starts, which translates into the feeling of input lag.. but on PC at least it really doesn't seem too bad. I was able to learn its quirks and adapt to it pretty quick and can control...
  3. L

TW3 General Feedback [SPOILERS]

Nobody is saying that, infact everyones in agreement that would be sucky. Just having the main questline be scaled UP when you over level would be ideal.
  4. L

TW3 General Feedback [SPOILERS]

I think after playing TW3 for a while most people are gonna be in agreement... The main quests should really scale. Or you simply dont get so much XP from main quests. The question really is does anyone think CDPR will ever address this? Im assuming in practice its probably not THAT trivial to...
  5. L

The Exp curve for this game is broken, just like Witcher 2 before rebalance mode..

I would love that! please do if its possible :D If not, a more manual installation would be fine.
  6. L

The Exp curve for this game is broken, just like Witcher 2 before rebalance mode..

I'm having a similar problem myself now..I'm not too far over levelled, its a shame to have a bunch of side quests that Id still like to do, without worrying about over levelling the main quest . If there was scaling for the main quest...or at least some kind of "soft" scaling, which will scale...
Top Bottom