Search results

+
  1. K

Imerlith Fight... WTF? (Possible Spoilers)

I kill him in Death March with the hardcore mod (that double his HP, and nerf Geralt) in the 2nd try... Maybe you are bad playing the game?
  2. K

Combat in The Witcher 3

The combat in my game works very well, maybe this is a bug of your game...
  3. K

Death March Difficulty

The games is very easy even in Death March if you do things right.
  4. K

TW3 General Feedback [SPOILERS]

So you didnt play Dark Souls...
  5. K

They need to remove the components. Finding swords/armors/gloves etc is OK, also recipes. I never spend money in materials because i always have a whole lot. When i land in skellige i just sell everything and stop looting bags/sacks (i just loot chest to make the game harder and buy things)
  6. K

Agree, also we need better human IA (bear and wyvern too). We need more human with shield/two handed axe that parry/counter a lot.
  7. K

Play nerfed like myself. The game is too easy with the right build (sword and magic build is way too OP, Alchemy too).
  8. K

To those who find the game too easy on Death March: Anyone doing a quen-less playthrough?

You need to change what breaks the game. You can kills lvl 45 guards with 2 ignis, and also using igni without sword ups IGNI dmg in 50% so you a breaking the game a lot more....
  9. K

To those who find the game too easy on Death March: Anyone doing a quen-less playthrough?

Play like this if you like a hard game: - Death March - No Mutagens - No Potion Upgrade (also no potion switch during combat) and No food during combat - No Place of Power - Weapons/Armor usable if you are 5 lvl higher (to counter the overlvl) - No Quen and Axii upgrade - No Toxicity upgrade. -...
  10. K

Suggestion for harder difficulty

The main problem is the damage that Geralt do. In low lvl you do OK dmg, but in higher lvls you nearly kill everything in 2 - 3 hits (or less). They need a REBALANCE of all talents and skills, because with the correct setup you break the game (8-9k Crits from the sword) Also we need "fixed"...
  11. K

Delevel yourself?

Yes, use lvl 10 weapons/armor and dont use 5 skills point.
  12. K

For those who think the game is too easy on the harder difficulties

It is not the control, or the platform is the game: Some talents and mutagens are way too OP, and make the game a walk in the park (igni build, Cat School + Fast Attack, etc)
  13. K

Levelling

Play like this: - No mutages - No Place of Power - Armor/Sword usable if you are 5 - 6 lvl higher - No potion upgrade - No Armor Talent - No Fleet Footed - No Quen (an also Axxi upgrade) Overlvlin up just give you a point here, so no problem if you nerf yourself in using weapon/armor to...
  14. K

Levelling

Simple, lvl up in witcher dot give you additional stats, just a point in skills. So just use armor/weapons 5-6 lvl below you (that the overlevel if you do a lot of sidequest) and problem solved. Also dont use mutagens, and the game becomes VERY challeging.
  15. K

Solution to make the game harder

Right now iam playing: - No Quen - No Mutagens - No Fleet Flooted - No Armor Talent - No potion upgrade - Death March - Armor/Sword usable if i am 6 level higher than the necessary level to use it. With this setting the game is quite challeging, you need to think and also prepare (bombs, oils)...
  16. K

Fresh Start (2nd time) - recommendations (Death March)

Sword/magic build with ursine armor. So far the best build for this kind of difficulty.
  17. K

Fresh Start (2nd time) - recommendations (Death March)

Right now i am playing the following build: - Death March - No mutagens - Potions without upgrade - Armor usable if is 6 lvl below me (also weapons). - Slow Leveling MOD With this the game becomes really fun because you need to prepare for battles and think and be careful, if not it just become...
  18. K

Triss and Yen (major spoliers)

No, if you say Yes to both woman you cant choose one after, you end alone for being a pimp.
  19. K

What would make the game perfect for you?

This, an also a diffculty setting that make the game truly difficult.
  20. K

Those moments you think for yourself.. this is great.

When i set foot in Ard Skellinb and the music plays. Just Epic.
Top Bottom