Search results

+
  1. K

[REQUEST] Mod that unlocks all skill slots pockets.

[REQUEST] Mod that unlocks all skill slots pockets. Hey. I'm looking for a mod which unlocks all skill slots so I don't have to level up to unlock skill 'pockets'.
  2. K

[Merge Help]

[Merge Help] Hello, I've got a problem and I have no idea how to get this to work. I have alot of mods, all of them work nicely when I merge them, however I wanted to instal a mod that I was looking for that makes actions cost stamina and change abit stamina costs when it comes to using signs...
  3. K

[Mod Request] Actions cost stamina from this mod

[Mod Request] Actions cost stamina from this mod Hello everyone. I would like to ask if anyone could export the file that makes actions cost stamina from this mod...
  4. K

[Mod Request] Alternative hairstyles keybind

[Mod Request] Alternative hairstyles keybind Hello, I wanted to ask if there is someone that is willing to create a mod which would be something like this. If you have the default hair you start new game with, if you click a keybind, just for example "0" the haircut you have turns into...
  5. K

[Looking]

[Looking] Hey everyone, I'm looking for a camera mod from this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WC-iyTloVd4 Could somebody give me some information or link to download a mod that changes the camera exactly like in the video?
  6. K

[Mod Request] Toxicity face texture

[Mod Request] Toxicity face texture Hey, as you know or maybe you don't, when you have high toxicity there is a special texture that appears on Geralt's face such as veins all over his face. i don't know why but the texture disapears after the QUEN shield gets broken. I'm paying attention to...
  7. K

[REQUEST] Alternative hairs on Kaer Morhen armor

[REQUEST] Alternative hairs on Kaer Morhen armor Hey, I am begging for someone to make a mod that makes Geralt have the ALTERNATIVE hair styles (like in ursine armor) on Kaer Morhen armor, so Geralt would look exactly same like on the Character Glossary picture. There is a mod for alternative...
  8. K

[Mod Request] Recolor Quen Shield

[Mod Request] Recolor Quen Shield Hey all, I wanna ask modders if it's possible (if yes then if its hard and possible to make :D) to RECOLOR QUEN SHIELD TO BLUE I'm asking because I don't like the gold stripes going all over Geralts body so i wanted to ask if it's possible. I also wanted to add...
  9. K

i5-4690k and gtx 970 g1 gaming temperatures

i5-4690k and gtx 970 g1 gaming temperatures Hey everyone. Lately I'm experiencing some high temperatures while playing Witcher 3 on HIGH settings with hairworks off. I am having 70-72 degrees temperature of my GPU (gtx 970 g1 gaming) and 74-75 degrees on i5-4690k with a stock cooler. I bought...
Top Bottom