Search results

+
  1. R

Icon help

Lua is the only way? Crap. Okay, thanks Kovrik!
  2. R

Mod idea random Nilfgaard vs Redania battles

Meh - if it's console commands, then scripts can be made to run them automatically. :)
  3. R

Icon help

Icon help So, can someone tell me how I go about getting at these icon textures for potions/oils/petards? I've uncooked a dozen times and still not getting them. Maybe a location on them, so I can specifically get that folder? Any help would be appreciated.
  4. R

[Work In Progress] Appearences Menu

Same here, too, CAPA. Although not really a big deal, as it would clip. Also - loving the swords. Also - anyone want BaW red stuff retextures?
  5. R

Can confirm this happens. Also - working on retextures of all the BaW stuff for AMM. Figured you guys might want that. :)
  6. R

Well hidden details, quests or locations you can miss easily

Getting back to Odrin - I know there are a ton of hilarious noticeboard notes about him, but I've never seen the actual NPC in the game. Mind posting where he is? :) Also - another hidden quest that I only barely remember. In Novigrad, your medallion will vibrate and Geralt will say something...
  7. R

GOTY edition questions

That's what a bunch of people have been saying since day one. ---------- Updated at 08:32 AM ---------- Totally not true, for one. They made this game before they sold it, let's not forget. Also, more importantly, this totally goes against everything CDPR used to claim to stand for. They...
  8. R

Weird Modkit problems

Wow - thank you. Got it now! You, sir, are my hero for the day. I cannot believe I let that get by me.
  9. R

animation files - where are they stored?

As far as I know, CDPR haven't let us at the animations files. Or the sound files. Or... bah. You get it.
  10. R

Weird Modkit problems

Weird Modkit problems So, anyone know how I can fix this? No matter what I do, when trying to uncook something (the game, specific folders, even just mods I want to add my own stuff to), it goes through the uncooking process, then my output directory is empty. Whether using Modkitchen or the...
  11. R

Best armor sets(aesthetically)

This looks like an edited 3D model to me. Mind posting a link of where you found it, Cyberpunk? If I can convince its creator to let me make a mod of it, I will. :) ---------- Updated at 07:59 AM ---------- Also - my favorite sets are: Tier 1 Manticore (and not just for nostalgia's sake -...
  12. R

Anybody Else a Bit Disappointed with the Grandmaster Gear?

I'm disappointed in how it looks, mostly. Except for Ursine (which still has problems with the pauldrons looking odd to me), none of the Grandmaster gears look as good as they could. Griffin is... well, Griffin, honestly. Cat still looks like a tweenage girl took a bedazzler to it. Wolf now also...
  13. R

[WIP] GHC Armors

Can't wait to see the rest, H! Looking good.
  14. R

"Va Fail, Elaine" Question (Spoilers)

Not saying that's what it is, but that cave always did bother me. It absolutely feels like cut content to me. Also, I think Emhyr giving her the "witchers' secrets" seems a bit flimsy too. How would he have known the trial of grasses was what Yen would try? But let's say they did. If Emmy Var...
  15. R

Hardest Quest to complete

Not a quest, but a completionist compulsion: getting all the Grandmaster gear made. My mods that "fixed" the economy and kept Geralt poor the whole time basically made it nearly impossible, since I started Blood and Wine with roughly 900 gold.
  16. R

Quen bubble

Is there a demand for it? If so, sure. I was just going to do it for myself.
  17. R

Quen bubble

Quen bubble So, quick question: Can anyone think of a way that I could remove the slight delay that happens between your button click and the Quen bubble popping up? The plan is to then mix it with a quick slow motion script to make the scene a bit cinematic. Basically, it would be great to...
  18. R

You know me. I'm a patient guy. :)
  19. R

Using the Console to change Witcher 2 import decision

So, judging by all these, you'd think we would see something about each of these things in the game. I've been bummed since release about no mention of the mysterious potion. And also, that "Radowid has anais" thing is SCARY! Why is none of this mentioned? Sigh.
Top Bottom