Search results

+
  1. S

Gamma issues

Yes, it's not my monitor, the game seems to run at an independent (and ungodly low) gamma/brightness setting. It's the same on both my monitor (Sony GDM-FW900) as well as my TV which I have hooked-up via HDMI (Panasonic Plasma VT50). Again, I had fixed it via editing .ini files, however the...
  2. S

Gamma issues

Gamma issues Hi, The game is super dark for me and I cannot seem to fix it. Under the "gamma" settings (and yes I'm running in full screen mode) the witcher icon is completely unvisible even with the setting maxed. I was able to fix this originally by editing the "visuals" file under the...
  3. S

The Witcher 3 Collector's Edition - availability information

AMAZON "under" sold their pre-orders and have CE's IN STOCK and available for overnight shipping! ALL platforms currently available! Just ordered my PC CE with overnight shipping! HURRY AND BUY, EVERYONE!!!
  4. S

Yes, that's my plan! (to resell the console game and using the money to re-buy it on PC if I have to "settle" for a console version CE lol) I went ahead and contacted Warner, explaining the situation as best I could. Hopefully they reply to me before Tuesday, the 19th. *fingers crossed* I don't...
  5. S

Ah, I wasn't sure who the physical publisher was. I know CDPR/Warner Bros. set the amount of CEs being made for each platform a loooong time ago so it seems highly likely that Walmart knew how many they'd receive from the get-go but continued taking orders anyway. I'm also aware that they've...
  6. S

Walmart.com cancelling CE pre-orders (CE questions too!) So, back in November 2014 my lovely gf pre-ordered The Witcher 3 Collector's Edition (PC) for me. It was a little scarce at the time but she saw that walmart.com was still offering it and placed an order. Well, just 4 days before release...
Top Bottom