Search results

+
  1. B

Was this scene inspired by Clint Eastwood?

Was this scene inspired by Clint Eastwood? Fairly early on so I'm sure most have seen it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXi0Vpj70Hc The voice, the lines, the side lips moving when he said, "I haven't finished my drink yet." All reminds me of the western movies with Clint in it. I really...
  2. B

Add option to place a marker on your map

I thought you could already do that?
  3. B

You have to do something about control reactivity ! quickly !

Oh.. well like I said some signs have cast time / animation.. actually mostly just AXII has a wind up. And Geralt swing animation is the way it's designed. Just play and get used to it.
  4. B

I don't have that problem you're speaking. Maybe your monitor / tv has a delay. You should check.
  5. B

This game is a god damn masterpiece

Game is amazing. And this is coming from someone who disliked the first 2 Witcher games.
  6. B

TW3 General Feedback [SPOILERS]

How about a first person look mode with a crosshair. That way we can point to what we want to interact with. ---------- Updated at 05:05 PM ---------- How about a first person look mode with a crosshair. That way we can point to what we want to interact with.
  7. B

Some spells have a cast time..... like AXII. It becomes instant once you start leveling it up though.
  8. B

Ok whats the magical code to get proper health?

You're probably a troll. Set your difficulty to normal then meditate. Full hp
  9. B

Ok whats the magical code to get proper health?

...food should be everywhere. Raw meat from also recovers hp. Also get the day / star skill talent if you could. You regen much faster during the day while regen stamina in fights during the night. You can also do alchemy to make a potion.
  10. B

Wolf/ghoul packs overpower me.

A lot of people keep using Quen but I feel it's kind of counter productive. Instead of having a shield that eats one hit, I rather use my Sign meter to do damage and stun them. Igni is great as a crowd control and it staggers them so you can continue to combo right after. Or after you thin...
  11. B

How to cook his meat ?

Well someone suggested already to role play... just imagine selling the raw meat to the inn keeper and buying the cooked food from them. You're like a merchant selling them the supplies so they can cook it. Seems to work out pretty well and makes a lot of sense.
  12. B

NEWCOMER RECOMMENDATION: do not play before reading the books

Well I haven't read any books or finished any other Witcher game, but have no problem making out whats going on. It's kind of fun to play a game where characters are already established and I myself am putting together the pieces as I play along.
  13. B

Got a reply from CDPR concerning text font and the stuttering

I never understood the stutter camera rotation. It only happens if you do it slowly, but a little bit quicker and it's smooth.
  14. B

If you don't like the combat, you're doing it wrong

Combat is perfect. The evolution of combat from Witcher 1 to now is amazing. I actually feel like a witcher in this game.
  15. B

Why doesn't your companion attack the Griffin?

Lol. The helper AI are really dumb. Just use them as a distraction. They do like no damage.
  16. B

How to cook his meat ?

Yeah the potion he makes and drinks would kill a normal person. He can eat things raw just fine
  17. B

Please give us a walk button on console

You guys have really rough fingers or something. I can walk and do so constantly in battle.
  18. B

I just can't enjoy the combat

I actually really enjoy the combat. I think a lot of people's problem is that they panic in combat from what I've seen. I play very methodically. Position yourself make use of all your signs(not just the shield). Also I feel like block is under used a lot. Though I did play and beat...
  19. B

Whew the combat isn't as bad as twitch players made it out to be

Whew the combat isn't as bad as twitch players made it out to be When I was watching streams before, everyone just used quen and slash roll roll. I was thinking they were doing that because that was the best way to do things. Well now that I got the game, that is not the case at all. In...
  20. B

Feeling a bit cheated

Never once have I heard this game would be more linux.
Top Bottom