Search results

+
  1. V

Current Progress - No Spoilers

Current Progress - No Spoilers Hello everyone, I am wrapping up some quests/contracts in Velen and will be heading to Novigrad for the first time to progress the story. I have not made it to Skellige or any other place yet. Currently I am level 14. Without any spoilers, about how far am I...
  2. V

Plastic Hair

Plastic Hair Hello everyone, I want to try this again to see if anyone has a remedy for my dilemma with NPC textures. In short, textures on NPCs won't load until I'm within 2-3 feet of them. If I am not within 2-3 feet, their hair looks plastic (almost as if they're wearing a helmet), thier...
  3. V

Favorite Hair Style?

Favorite Hair Style? With the DLC allowing you to customize Geralt's looks, what is your personal favorite? I personally like the Elven Rebel hair cut (short) and the default short beard. Just curious how others customize their looks.
  4. V

1.07 and My New PC

1.07 and My New PC Hello everyone, I purchased this game for the PS4 when it was released. I haven't played in the past month and I've heard/read a lot about patch 1.07 (good and bad). However, I just purchased a new PC and monitor and would like to get your input on how well TW3 would run on...
Top Bottom