Search results

+
  1. J

ETA for 1.05 patch?

Better late than never. Thanks CDPR. Not as starry eyed about you as I was a few weeks ago but let's see how 1.05 fares.
  2. J

ETA for 1.05 patch?

CDPR said long weekend, and that implies linking the weekend to the public holiday, which would be Thurs, Fri, Sat and Sun. That is what a long weekend is. So if they didn't work yesterday then it was a lie. Do you know for a fact they are working on it today or tomorrow? No. We only know what...
  3. J

ETA for 1.05 patch?

They said early this week. Monday, Tues, Weds came and went and there was no news, and that is what pisses me off. The only problem I've had is the Pyres of Novigrad game breaking quest bug. I'm sure 95% of other players in this forum don't care about my problem, same way that I don't care about...
  4. J

No fix for Pyres of Novigrad bug in 1.04?

I have mailed support yesterday and today, haven't had a reply yet. 60+ hours into the game. If they ever fix this I am gonna be like level 25 for the main quest that recommends level 10
  5. J

Fires of Novigrad Bug (PC)

Please CDPR, find a solution for this bug! Already 35 hours in and now beaten by a brick
Top Bottom